N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

tight pants is homo? all of todays hip hop artists are wearing tight pants.. AANNDD they have there ass hanging out, with has got to be the gayest fashion statement of all.. Like showcasing the goods.. PULL UP YOUR FUCKING PANTS!! and stop watchin what other men are wearing.. thats pretty much the icing on the "im in the closet" cake.

1. How is Asp an out of towner....homeboy did damage in buffalo but is definetly from nyc....wasnt he U5 back in the day??? cant get more nyc than that...

2. this hand cat that bombs with seer...is he the same hands that bombed in the 90s with mad scratchies and had pretty cool str8 letters?? was down with rebel and trool..if my memory serves correctly...

hell know the hands that bomb wit seer is a wanksta toy:lol: :lol: the other one was down wit styles crew he killed trucks wit rebel and zero:cool:

yo fibs just caught a charge for catchin wreck on the M16 bus. Damn Homey!! I seen it all go down wit my own eyes and shit.. Free Fibs 2010" Klops Holdin It Down 4 You Kid!!! Iraq makes the money go round...Yo adek we see you my ninja...357[/color][/b]

damm nigga u r fukin annoyin wit this shit

U HATEN ON BTM YA NIGGAS SEEN THE VID U SEEN THE PROOF SO WATTUP WEST COAST B WE B COMIN THRU 2 UR CITY WE RACKEN POLOS AND LACOSTE AND NORTHFACE AND THINGS U BROKE NIGAS DONT NO ABOUT U NIGAS CANT STOP IT WE FELONS B DONT B MAD CUS U HATIN . IS U HATIN CUS U MAD OR IS U MAD CUS U HATIN I CANT TELLWE DOIN OUR THING WE DOIN THE NYC COMIN FROM WESTCOAST SHOWIN LUV NA MEAN DA FRESH COAST CUMIN THRU 2 YA TOWN FROM DA LEFT COAST 2 DA 5 BOROS WIT DIS GRAF SHIT