N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

Justin Bieber has reached a new milestone. The 16-year-old singer from Canada has been mobbed by fans at malls, achieved the most YouTube video streams, and scored No. 1 on the charts. But now, he has officially hit a hip hop plateau, recording with the legendary Wu Tang Clan rapper Raekwon and Kanye West.

The Kanye-produced remix of Bieber's "Runaway Love," featuring rap verses from Raekwon and Kanye, was released Monday, and includes a surprise.

The revamped track incorporates a sample of the classic 1993 Wu-Tang Clan song "Wu Tang Clan Ain't Nuthing ta F*** Wit."

Raekwon opens the record by giving a shout out to "JB" and "'Ye," before suggesting that he take his runaway love on a rendezvous to Jamaica. He raps, "It's obvious, I want to see who your mommy is."

Aside from a slightly accelerated tempo, Bieber's verses are aligned with the original version. His stripped-down, airy vocals float over the rumbling rap track.

Kanye found a way to make the otherwise odd grouping work. For his rhymes, he gives props to Bieber ("Nobody rocking like this [at] 16 years old") and the Staten Island rap crew ("I'm telling what Wu-Tang taught me"), before explaining that getting caught cheating is what scared his girl off.

Say word yeezy the chef and littlewok??? LLOLstrait banga! :D

klops carries bangers all day ay day while fibs kills shit wit his mops sun... ya niggas need 2 reconize the style and flava that these niggas bring to the streets of ny..Klops and Fibs the Truuuf..banging out scrap yard for all they got cause we gottem unda pressure like that! next time ya see us dont hesitate but to light our newports 4 us dun..word life you dont need a ring to be my wife!! proactive solutions gives us shares of they stock cause they shook[/b]

17 probably has the most fillins city wide right now...from downtown manhattan jock spots to straight gutter bronx/brownsville...it's a shame she never does trucks/rooftops/tunnels ever.

i was just tellin my nigga that same shit ...she d have shit on lock even more if she hit any one of those you just mentioned..come to think of it , i never seen a 17 truck ever...just a pure street bombin broad..

the funny thing u tellen all these storys n you wasnt never even there whiteboy u gotta stop talken like that wen niggas catch you niggas ganna do the pinz n have fun in yer butt

in denial ass nigga niggas like u stay getting wedgies we all know you aint doing nothing ... come on sly wanted the fair n u was twat to shoot it to hot on the ave fagget ... who puts batterys in you ...wen we catch you you already snow pancho on deck sombrero ... have you doing the ricky martin DULA