N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

if impact took influence from anyone it was enjois hands. While minus and enjoi both have technical styles their both distinct, and if u observe their difference in handstyles closely youll see what i mean. And last i checked there was nothing wrong with taking influence from your peers/crew etc. Matter of fact theres nothing wrong with taking influence from anywhere because everybody does.

You wouldnt sit here and talk to doc tc5 about eating dondis pubic hairs because dondi/cia influenced their letter structure. And as a result of that tc5 went on to be one of the greatest crews in the world.

each one teach one my youths. Dont let your ego cast you astray, were all just very sensitive artists that are whores for attention deep down. keep shit in perspective my losers.

15006876_ba8654bcca_o.jpg

how come everybody that gets bagged for this thing of ours gets pressed hard for this cat....and mad other heads they concerned about that simply do. not. put in work...its like they tight when heads be catchin international (deserved or otherwise) fame off nyc streets