N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

iight be lemme set shit straight with you. ur inthe same crew as me and u stay beefin, wats good fam. 2. im still young and i got my whole life ahead of me to paint and do all the shit that niggas do so whats your point. i kno my place and this whole argument is about STYLE not ups. i never said shit about ups. look back on erythin i said. i never spoke about ups. its style. style is what diffines people. sloppy 1line skull fills dont cut it b. i already called u out before and i really dont wana again since ur good people so shut ya mouth and if u got something to say bout me pm me it iight fam?

no your argument was if he was graffiti or not, not if he had good style which is an OPINION nothing anyone can change. how are you trying to have a debate yet your changing your argument and then trying to ARGUE an opinion? you should enroll in summer school instead of sitting on 12oz jockin katsu oh wait .. " you have your whole life " to educate your self lmao

damn yall are crew and you are fighting on the internet and dont even know it. that says a lot about graffiti, the internet, and crews.

leave mr manhattan alone he posted mad flicks before you all started dissecting his every word, who cares everyone get an opinion, they are all worthless, and thats my worthless opinion.

^^^^I dont get it...whats art faggy about it? its raw, not stupid hiphop BS charecter style....its raw.

it's art faggy because katsu is a hipster, that's why. im not saying it aint graff. it is cause it's spray paint and markings on a wall. but it's wack, there is not structure to it. literally anybody can do that. i could throwup a smiley face all the time. it would be a character, but not very good/stylistic/artistic

but not everybody can do this

2817283766_6b09d16f59.jpg

but in the end you gotta realize life is about perspective. each person is their own person and sees lines and shapes and colors differently. which is why arguing on 12oz is retarded. everybody has their own ideas. for instance, i personally like nekst's throwie. it's outta towner style but it still looks cool to me. it's all preference