N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

i dont know if you can "true words" yourself mr manhattan

anyways katsu is fantastic, we all obviously arent as good as.... even katsu, ...or we wouldnt have talked about him for 3 days, ...

dont matter if you do faces or letters or numbers, as long as you come original, have fun, and have respect, it should be all good.

42285883.jpg

number crew anyone?

bombin is one thing but style is another. NYC graffiti is all about letters overall. niggas that do faces arent really graffiti. ye he does shit and i respect niggas that bomb like he does but graffiti wise/style wise his skull aint that serious. ye characters are cool and shit but at the end of the day he's skull aint letters on a wall. its his logo and i totally get that. yall niggas caught mad emotions when i said that and i want niggas to understand where im coming from. litterally anyone can drop faces. i kno so many hipsters that do and they not writers. he's throw aint the best but you gotta view shit from outside. style comes first in this game. ups come second. so many toys SMASH shit but do niggas pay mind? no. style is 1 thing niggas slack on these days. true words

the thing is tho b you see that skull and in your mind right awaqy you like KATSU

so he done his job