N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

its nice that we have created a world where a person can live life in complete slavery and still have a touch screen telephone that comes with google earth and nearly all of the worlds accessible information. two clicks away from changing the destiny given to you at the same time you were given your social. yet we spend our time on 12 oz, talkin about how roofs arent meant for pieces and how everyone else is soft and toy or whatever.

you kids need to break your conditioning. you have been conditioned to respond to certain things certain ways. obviously rupert murdoch doesnt anoint you at birth as a sheep wandering towards a slaughter house, but he did help create a world that has conditioned you to respond certain ways towards different situations

for instance,

rap music.

they dont promote people who could potentially enlighten hood niggas. they do promote rappers who rap about nothing other then the advocation of drug and alcohol use, bling, rims, clothes, drug dealing, guns, robbery, disrespecting women, etc....

these are ideals that will surely get your thrown in jail at least once in your life.

bam

you are in the system

they got your prints they got your address, they know your health history, your tattoos, your affiliations

if you are one of the smart ones you probably move on to bigger and better crimes, which in the longrun put u in a position almost worse than simple slavery

if you arent one of the smart ones they have got their meat hooks into you and you will probably return to jail several times throughout your life, owe moneys to different entities until you die, yet you managed to spend a ton of money on all of the poisons that made u spend the last of your savings trying to cure yourself of the ailments associated with a lifetime of poisoning your mind and body with drugs, alcohol, processed food, and the "necessary illusions" that are pumped into your psyche 24 hours a day 7 days a week every year until you die. you smoke newports, you watch mtv, you wear nike, you eat fast food, you are paying into a savings account that was started 250 years ago with cotton money.

im sorry to say, even dutch masters are killing us slowly, and they know it... i mean think about the fucking name

d u t c h m a s t e r s

the name of the first company to kidnap africans and enslave them for work in these great united states was called

"the dutch west india comapny"

even if that tobacco dont kill you, you will pay 1.50 a day a few times a day for years, and the active ingredient in that blunt is likly to keep you unmotivated and keep you consuming anything that they put in front of you. it will def keep you in the safety zone known as mediocrity

now is when you all go

"aww hecky nah b , my nigga, smoke mad piff yo bape nigga what, hasbro toy, rack paint, do 2 letta filluns with points on the top and the side blown out, i rock all 8 crew inside my letters, and i aint tryin to think about none that gay shit nigga, b,

Not one gay word written there b. Our generation praises the hustler and I'm not talking about the dealers or pimps on the street. Don't waste your time trying to put crabs in a bucket on to what they can't see. The best way to learn that the stove is hot is to get burned.

Not one gay word written there b. Our generation praises the hustler and I'm not talking about the dealers or pimps on the street. Don't waste your time trying to put crabs in a bucket on to what they can't see. The best way to learn that the stove is hot is to get burned. [/color][/font][/b]

what was the point of writing that whole story? some ppl on here understand some ppl agree most dont give a fuck. your not changing the world or how everyone thinks... even the ones who say " dam bump this real talk tru story bla bla bla" arent gunna think about that 5 minutes after closing 12oz.. theres nothing we can do about the world kid.