N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

im sure shepard fairey just died a little inside probably wheatpaste obamas face over all them and pay nypd overtime for that one

shepard fairy died inside many times over before, but hes not stronger, hes weaker..right now your mans is rotting with bitterness..

7822_168222611836_656531836_3345745_6652672_n.jpg

"put ya hand out the window, feel the force

feel the porsche, hit the frost

ice cold, jewels got no flaws

drop got no top, you on the top floor"

he did it again, this nigga couldnt just hold it in, he had to be that corny nigga to write some gay shit..

are you supposed to amaze us with your poem? really though youre a disgrace to hip hop b

get it together man, we know you eat , shit, sleep this shit on the daily..

we know you got 12oz saved as your favorite page on your blackberry..grow some chest hair nigga for real.

we know you hop on here, smoke a little herb and feel brave and try to rebuild your confidence..

i know , im not mad at you chuck..but i am here to call you a fag man, damn...have you no shame?

has it come to this- that niggas write corny poems on websites, hoping they will sound like theyre on point? the rap was weak in itself, i mean come on, that shit was weak dogs...

is 2010 the future of finks and gimmicks?

really though, yea, those 2 toys are pretty gay for dressing like fags..

but then again, dominicans are just weird fucks, and extremely gay on the low..imagine all the shit that goes on thats not on video or

photo...weird shit goes on man...

i know your favorite writers who did shit that would make you not like them anymore

your heroes done sucked dick for coke, raped girls, prostituted, kill their own friends, ratted, turned gay, even a nigga who got caught by his own people, fucking his cat.

they know who they are

DONT BELIEVE THE HYPE my birds. stay to yourself and handle your business.

4608975161_6480fd6647_o.jpg

epic_fail_mug-p1680123681797291812om5b_400.jpg

cmon "Pauly" you really think by puttin up a sign statin please do not graffiti this wall is really gonna stop us writers??!! i hope you went to home depot and got a year supply of white bucket paint cause ur gonna need it!!!! BIG TIME....thanks for your cooperation Paul Richard:D