N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

ya niggas is all haters..yea i went over the piece i aint know who itwas.it was good spot so i took it.

no my ball sweat, you got it all wrong.

if you had a piece rocking from 1988 and a toy, like yourself, went over it 22 years later how would you feel?

truth is, youre not allowed to paint anymore. whenever anyone sees your bullshit, its food.

plus, whenever anyone sees you personally, whether they knew the dude whos piece it was or not, youre gonna get the living shit beat out of you. do yourself a favor, put the can down my g string, its over for you.

now, youre gonna be in the shadows forever not telling niggas what you write. :(

s60pzk.jpg

its the male prostitute in the flesh

niggas got blackmail paperwork on slutty les when he got arrested whoring on 10th avenue.

he may gas his little friends and they may believe him and suck his cock but dont get it wrong, he is a hooker.

i just recently seen the paperwork with my own eyes.

confirmed.

pinhead headed out to the dirty dirty? lol thre aint even graff in the hoods of NO......not even tags....i been over there in the 9th ward and seen some freights but thats about it. you could be paintin easily tho cops dont roll thru the REAL ghetto anyways. rollin dolo around there aint advised..i wouldnt even hit up houses..it aint like that over there...PINHEAD smash the levee both sides..and bridges....roll thru the lower 9th ward if you wanna see some shiiiiitttttt. very raw. they tore/is tearin down most of the projects over there but shit is still real.

pinhead headed out to the dirty dirty? lol thre aint even graff in the hoods of NO......not even tags....i been over there in the 9th ward and seen some freights but thats about it. you could be paintin easily tho cops dont roll thru the REAL ghetto anyways. rollin dolo around there aint advised..i wouldnt even hit up houses..it aint like that over there...PINHEAD smash the levee both sides..and bridges....roll thru the lower 9th ward if you wanna see some shiiiiitttttt. very raw. they tore/is tearin down most of the projects over there but shit is still real.

well im over there for my job they paying me double plus 85 week for food plus they paying for rent all i gotta do stay for like a month ill be iight imma bring my cam with me do some footage and shit but i gotta start fresh over there 1st thing im doing is hitting a lowes and depo

its the male prostitute in the flesh

niggas got blackmail paperwork on slutty les when he got arrested whoring on 10th avenue.

he may gas his little friends and they may believe him and suck his cock but dont get it wrong, he is a hooker.

i just recently seen the paperwork with my own eyes.

confirmed.[/color]

post them papers, and if you dont feel like putting niggas on blast like that shoot a PM i really wanna see this