N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

@Sko, take what these old skoolers say as knowledge, not hate. When you go over a TABE outline, completely cover it...same as ive seen people do with VFR outlines, and other heads. The worst is doing dusty fillins over old school gates. This isn't a throw at you...more so at everyone doing what their doing now...look at the area your brought up in, new york is full of style to breed from. Niggas should take their time studying tag styles and outlines then flipping and changing their own to come correct, and gain respect from everyone other then your team. Other then that, keep doing your thing...ur def bombing hard. ZestaTGk life.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
1st off my nigga I didn't say that fillins can't go over outlines, but obviously you didn't hear or better yet understand what I was saying. The point is tabe is a old school NYC / Bronx bomber. And you being from that neighborhood should show that respect, not like respect like he punking you but respect like dam thts a older bomber nigga that paved uptown Bombing for you and everyone you looked up to. But I can see your knucklehead mental couldn't possible comprehend the point I was trying to toss in your direction without thinking I was being disrespectful. But clearly besides looking at that billboard I can tell your a fucking toy,and you gonna say about older niggas should stay on 12oz? Nigga your on this shit everyday posting your garbage cause yor a fucking toy, zero letter structure your fill/ throw-up style is horrible. I don't care how much you paint, shit counts for nothing If your garbage. Quality over quantity. I think that day mista hit you over the head with that shovel fucked your head up alil too much. Instead of shitting on these "old school niggas" you should grab a note pad and do some studying. Instead of riding around on that corney ass bike stupid, cant you see your what's wrong with graffiti in 2010? Your a modern day soulja boy talking shit to nas. Next time u on that roof fam, jump off.... Do us all that favor. Trust me, you won't be missed...

cosigned, well put mr leg breaker

FREE 2 WEEKS OF VIP for anyone who wants to participate.........

Click on the Belvedere link that is running on the front page.

http://www.12ozprophet.com/

You have to watch THE VIDEO to answer these questions.

1. Tell me what band Asher Roth fell in love with in France.

2. How many "Belve cocktails" deep will Asher Roth need to be to watch Major Lazer?.

3. What is "the day" at Coachella according to Asher Roth?

4. Where is Complex going to be posted up at Coachella?

Now click on the DRINK RECIPES tab.

5. Tell me the ingredients to a Belvedere Desert Breeze.

if you don't get all questions right you will not get the free 2 WEEKS….

PM your answers back to me.

This contest ends at 5pm today (4/16/10) EST.

SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS!!!!!!