N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
neither am i. im just saying as of right now he is putting in some good work on the trains with that wax flow. cant even hate. dude even got vacant store windows on smash. i've come across a few.

listen he get zero props b .. wax is the poor man etch b .. thats what bumbs use nameeen... get it bumbs yes niggas like mapp.... that shit was ok back in 93 hitting the sides of buses and shit like that .... its 10 nameeen step it up b .. the new shit b

Say word! Anybody got the flick of those outlines??? Bump TFT. I haven't seen anything from RIC in years. BUMP ALL THEM UP THERE. No Respect. What a shame. Did they rock anything else? I always like to hit spots that had nothing on it. That's just me though.

lets end this nice and short stop sucking this kid sko dick hes rocking and thats that i see him up and not ya point blank bye now...bump skooooooo

listen seniority applies .. all rookies got no say .. learn the rules .. then you wont get abused in life.... just cause fills goes over outlines and tags dont give rights to do fills if you a rookie over someone with seniority .... think about it .....

weeeeeeerd like this classic herb

23iv6l5.jpg