N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

hHhhaha alias the clown that said ja is a vs? both of you are real idiots... i must laugh though.... iiight 10....

fuck outta here niggah you's a nobody..yall lil bitches is just too sensitive. ive had that convo wit a lot of writers and not a single one of them talk shit like yall lil girls, i dunno what makes sittin behind a keyboard make someone wanna act like a dick but cheers homie, youre doin it!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
AYO PUFFPUFFPASS I KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND WHEN I RUN INTO YOU TRUST ME QUICK KNOCK OUT NIGGA IMA LIFT YO PUNKASS OF WRITE OFF THE FLOOR CAUSE YOU DISRESPECTED ME SEVERAL TIMES ONE MORE ALL YO SHIT IS HISTORY IM JUST TRAVELING THE WORLD NOW KILLING ALL THE HOODS AND GHETTOS WORLDWIDE ONCE ITS DONE IMA DESTROY NEW YORK ONCE AGAIN SO ALL U LITTLE KIDDYS DO YO THING CAUSE YO DADDYS COMIN SOON!!!! LOLOLOLOLOL

nigga shut up if you know who i am fuck you letting everyone on 12 oz no the significance of that..why you giving me the heads up that you looking for me..i thought real gangstas moved in silence...save all that movie making shit for hollywood play boy...you aint scaring nobody..........

nigga shut up if you know who i am fuck you letting everyone on 12 oz no the significance of that..why you giving me the heads up that you looking for me..i thought real gangstas moved in silence...save all that movie making shit for hollywood play boy...you aint scaring nobody..........

word up yo hit me up on aim

nah you buggin...if COPE ragged PIN's pieces just cause he wouldnt snitch out merk then im sidin with PIN on this one. im not gunna say PIN is nice with it or nothing along those lines, cause COPE's work is def a lot more advanced, but PIN's holding his ground, why should he bow down just cause COPE put in work?? if you show respect , you get it back...rag someone's shit and 9 times outta 10 they gunna rag you back. and the fact that he approached him in Mc'D's just shows he aint scared of the niggah. if COPE was really on some "IMMA KILL THIS MOTHAFUCKA!" type shit he woulda went at him right then and there, but it aint that serious n yall just hype shit and make it seem like more then it is.

too many of yall dickride way too much on some real shit...if yall some real writers then you should be able to respect what PIN's doin. keep doin you PIN, and COPE if you the bigger man you should be able to look back from someone elses point of view and see that you in the wrong on this one...once again that is if the story that you just tight cause he wouldnt snitch. :rolleyes:

i was talking more about the noxer shit but iight i dont know the story behind either beef it just seems like its hype to get internet fame to me

hahah homie i could care less...with the exception of a handful of you, yall some nobodys.

whats funny is when i do cross paths with any of yall in real life and 12oz comes up yall gunna be on some "oh i was just talkin shit" real friendly type attitude. so it aint worth stressin lil mama just keep on.

hahah homie i could care less...with the exception of a handful of you, yall some nobodys.

whats funny is when i do cross paths with any of yall in real life and 12oz comes up yall gunna be on some "oh i was just talkin shit" real friendly type attitude. so it aint worth stressin lil mama just keep on.

You my nigga I love you son !

papo aint u the same person who told me 2 get back at em cuz hes ragging my shit :huh2:

yeaa take your joints back no big deal of it ..

but you flagggin the water bug you did over nox and it dont make you look more special.,.. but hey i know that will be funn and nox dont do websites so youll enjoy that part of it i guess..

you do any type of training? l0llll

this how it all started imma take pic so ya can im not lying hold up let post the convo on myspace read it from bottom 2 top

COPE2 …

2/24/2010 10:04 AM

To: P I N H E A D

YEAH THATS WHAT MERK IS GONNA GET A BIG BAD BEATDOWN!!! BBB!!! IM TIRED OF THE DISRESPECT NOBS TO I GOT A LIST WHEN I RUN INTO NIGGAS FLIP CITY MODE YO BOY GIMP GOT A TUFF MOUTH!! TO WILL SEE!!! IM OUT!!

P I N …

Pin Head

Online Now!

2/23/2010 8:26 PM

To: COPE2 TRUE LEGEND

hahahahaha lmfaooooo bbb^

COPE2 …

2/23/2010 10:37 PM

U KNOW WERE MERK LIVES ILL GIVE U 50 CANS ON THE LOW SUP!!!!

P I N …

Pin Head

Online Now!

2/23/2010 1:36 PM

lmfao merk a dead man and so is pin like u said in mikey ds u quickly change ur mind about beef

COPE2 …

2/22/2010 8:47 PM

WHAT!!!!!! FUCK U SMOKIN NIKKA!! I KNOW THIS IS A JOKE!!! NAH YO CMON WHO SENT DAT TO U CMON I GOT NO TIME SOMEONES FUCKIN WICHA!! I GOT NO SHIT WIT U NO MORE SO SOMEONES REALY FUCKIN WIT U!!

P I N …

Pin Head

Online Now!

2/22/2010 8:11 AM

so was this pretty much u?

AYO KEEP TAT TOY SHIT OUT DA BX YA ERD? IMMA SEE YOU SOON AND DONT COP NO PLEAS IGHT YOU BITCH NIKKA, BASEBWALL BAT RIGHT UP IN YA GRILL. THEN IM GONA COOK SOME EGGS AND MILK ON YUR NAKED ASS - COPE2

this how it all started imma take pic so ya can im not lying hold up let post the convo on myspace read it from bottom 2 top

COPE2 …

2/24/2010 10:04 AM

YEAH THATS WHAT MERK IS GONNA GET A BIG BAD BEATDOWN!!! BBB!!! IM TIRED OF THE DISRESPECT NOBS TO I GOT A LIST WHEN I RUN INTO NIGGAS FLIP CITY MODE YO BOY GIMP GOT A TUFF MOUTH!! TO WILL SEE!!! IM OUT!!

P I N …

Pin Head

Online Now!

2/23/2010 8:26 PM

hahahahaha lmfaooooo bbb^

COPE2 …

2/23/2010 10:37 PM

U KNOW WERE MERK LIVES ILL GIVE U 50 CANS ON THE LOW SUP!!!!

P I N …

Pin Head

Online Now!

2/23/2010 1:36 PM

lmfao merk a dead man and so is pin like u said in mikey ds u quickly change ur mind about beef

COPE2 …

2/22/2010 8:47 PM

WHAT!!!!!! FUCK U SMOKIN NIKKA!! I KNOW THIS IS A JOKE!!! NAH YO CMON WHO SENT DAT TO U CMON I GOT NO TIME SOMEONES FUCKIN WICHA!! I GOT NO SHIT WIT U NO MORE SO SOMEONES REALY FUCKIN WIT U!!

P I N …

Pin Head

Online Now!

2/22/2010 8:11 AM

so was this pretty much u?

AYO KEEP TAT TOY SHIT OUT DA BX YA ERD? IMMA SEE YOU SOON AND DONT COP NO PLEAS IGHT YOU BITCH NIKKA, BASEBWALL BAT RIGHT UP IN YA GRILL. THEN IM GONA COOK SOME EGGS AND MILK ON YUR NAKED ASS - COPE2

you shouldve took 100 cans lmao nigga said 50 cans on the low whats good classic:D