N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

okay now that im back let get that mikeys ds story right i saw cope2 fatass in there buying him self like 10 happy meals and i went up 2 hiim told him who i was all he did was run his mouth like a 8 year old kid talk mad shit knowning he walked in there he must of had his kids waitin for him in his crib he was talking so much shit so i stepped out like fuck this nicca runing his mouth im outside waiting he neva came out thats on him i dont wanna hear ur shit u no i didnt run u fat fuck dont fucking sit here and lie on 12oz on real deal he was uddd shook cuz i got on the phone like who u texting lmfaooo deadass cope2 u no damn well i didnt run i walked off and hoped on the phone and i was in front of mikey ds u could of seen me from inside not my fault ur fatass wanted 2 wait for u food talking bout lunch break hahahaha see that the problem with u you talk 2 much but yet again lets look at ur past beef who u ever popped on nobody i swear if u really wanna see me come 2 my crib like u said u got my adress yet u seen me in biby wake u could of waited till it was over and followed me and poped off or did u hear pin mans came trew in a cab so u backed off

i swear cope2 i blocked up on myspace and still talk shit like cant u save all that anger when u see i think u got rapped when u was a lil kid were does all that anger come from pin ran out of mikey ds lmfaoo thats the funnest thing i herd 2day im out there bombing and i get on this site see cope2 sucking noxer how bout u help him and promote his rapping career maybe if people in the graff game leave a tag and not dod on my fill then maybe noxer would of never got ragged

i really dont understand why toys think they can get fame by ragging people who put in years of work in the game. the new york scene is real fuckin pathetic right now

well i dont ragg people unless they ragged me as u can see cope2 can tell u him self he ragged me 1st and that noxer shit well who ever in his toy ass crew trew a dod on me and now noxer gonna pay