N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

blogger_logo.jpg

http://www.freshpaintnyc.blogspot.com

Head on over to our Forums.... Brand New! We got NO Annoying DR.PEPPER Advertisements... + you can post VIDEOS... not just links, We also offer FREE advertising promotion on our FORUM, we are not gonna bother you about caughing up some money to advertise. and NEVER WILL for that matter. Our focus is strictly based on the revival of the streets.

you are the same guy who ran clockstrikes years ago and kingsofny and most recently, tacktiksmag. why do you revamp your shit every year or so? why do you steal flix from people's zines, scan them in and then upload them to your sites (like you did with a zine on kings of NY?) why do you jack photos from peoples flickrs?

i have to laugh at the fact that you've been coming on 12oz for a while and now you are shitting on them for one reason or another. your spamming your bullshit blog on the only graffiti forum that is actually decent. so not only do you steal nigga's flix, now you are trying to spam people out. that's toy shit.

Our focus is strictly based on the revival of the streets.[/color][/b]

what the fuck does that even mean? you sound just as corny as:

jbinterview.jpg

12oz hasn't made it mandatory to pay a fee to interact on here. they ask for donations or try to offer some perks in exchange. quit fronting like you are all about the streets. you are a little toy, skateboard nerd who likes to pretend he is preserving a culture he never contributed anything to.

and erum, if you aren't the person running this site, i am directing it to the person who is.

and the person i'm speaking of should go back to working at underground shops owned by non-writers, who are nothing but a bunch trust fund babies.

hallelujah hollaback, whiteboy.

• Like 2