N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

NO SHIT THE POINT WAS PIN GETTING SONNED :D

but it hasnt happen yet and he hit me up bout stoping the graff beef i didnt hit him up cuz 2 me hes just regal nicca in the streets only people that look up 2 him is the people who really dont no cope2 hes lost all my respect wen he send me like 25 msg and i only send like 3 and he still sends me msg till this day like stop talkin and be bout it deadass so much talk but neva bout it

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
but it hasnt happen yet and he hit me up bout stoping the graff beef i didnt hit him up cuz 2 me hes just regal nicca in the streets only people that look up 2 him is the people who really dont no cope2 hes lost all my respect wen he send me like 25 msg and i only send like 3 and he still sends me msg till this day like stop talkin and be bout it deadass so much talk but neva bout it

OH THAT MESSAGE SHIT IS A DIFF STORY THEN:D :D :D :D

cope2 on the real deal stop sending me msgs ur snitching ur self out by letting me no u have my adress let me set up the table and make some tea....real lame sending me a msg on myspace and blocking me after that.....but now that u got my address i dont wanna hear all this bullshit just come knock on my door