N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
day fills aoooooooow

ruuvz6.jpg

your whole form is off doggy dogs

look at you nigga, youre outta shape and uncoordinated.

i will throw your wobbly ass down a set of steps my g string are you kidding me!?

if you think that shit is good then your entire perspective is disrupted

and you bbbirds ruined a wall thats been rocking since you were eating fake pizza in 3rd grade

tell me if im lyin! fucking birds!

nigga you know you were like 8 in the backseat of your mothers toyota rolling by staring at that shit off the deegan

dont front little nigga! niggas pumped you up with gas and you cosigned like a son doola! ive seen mad niggas like you come and go, like 99.9% of you

slimeballs. dont front on life kid, niggas will eat your plate quick

Ya all suking them avl kids they are doing there thing they shinning get the fuk out your houses and actually keep up on the streets you dum fuks just keep up with the internet shit and first of all merk banged ovie and nobs banged jaes and jono banged god so stop suking dick and ecusing them for that shit I seen the spot inperson when merk had it his shit was very rediculos ugly ass merks he couldev dun better so then these avl kids went over merks ACER SKO u can't knock them dum fuks on 12oz this computer shit is getting to ya head......

your whole form is off doggy dogs

look at you nigga, youre outta shape and uncoordinated.

i will throw your wobbly ass down a set of steps my g string are you kidding me!?

if you think that shit is good then your entire perspective is disrupted

and you bbbirds ruined a wall thats been rocking since you were eating fake pizza in 3rd grade

tell me if im lyin! fucking birds!

nigga you know you were like 8 in the backseat of your mothers toyota rolling by staring at that shit off the deegan

dont front little nigga! niggas pumped you up with gas and you cosigned like a son doola! ive seen mad niggas like you come and go, like 99.9% of you

slimeballs. dont front on life kid, niggas will eat your plate quick

[/color]

lmfaooo 1st off aint nobody stepped up 2 me been in the shit since like late 06 has nobody man up tryed somthing i dont look up 2 merk 2 have my back btw fuck outta here as u can see im dolo nicca i just show love 2 my niccas (no homo) and if u think niccas can eat my plate how bout u try it wen u see me lol yes im some out of shape nicca lets see if u say that in person if we ever bump heads but nuff talk on this internet shit ya no wat line i rest my head nuff said

Ya all suking them avl kids they are doing there thing they shinning get the fuk out your houses and actually keep up on the streets you dum fuks just keep up with the internet shit and first of all merk banged ovie and nobs banged jaes and jono banged god so stop suking dick and ecusing them for that shit I seen the spot inperson when merk had it his shit was very rediculos ugly ass merks he couldev dun better so then these avl kids went over merks ACER SKO u can't knock them dum fuks on 12oz this computer shit is getting to ya head......

Shut up! Quit self promoting it's not cool. "ecusing" Uhm did you mean to write accusing?