N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
IMG_6892.jpg

wow!!! soooo fucking toy!!!!! a shame

this wall looks likes shit now. you really think that you should have went over that classic bronx history? now it looks like shit. yah niggas is straight TOY! in style and in mentality of this game, yah the lil wayne and young bergs of the graff game. thank you for making this thing we appreciate and love, look stupid and lame. yah should all go back up on that spot, blind fold yourselves hold hands and jump off the top of it at the same time.... garbage!!!!!

Kids will never learn these days because as much as you can tell them the truth of them sucking and doing stupid moves they just call you a hater, no one can man up and take responsibility for their stupidity, bunch of fucking goofs!!!!!!!! Hey kids put your ears to the ground the streets are talking and no one likes you!

ovie was alredy blamed by merk and merk throwie aint all that itself ace and sko took merk out.and most of ya niggas jus stay online all day sukkin balls and actually dont do shyt in the steets but offer free blowjobs on 12oz.2010 niggas aint sleepin papii pick ya paint up. i agree the wall was lookin way better when ovie and jaes was up there but merk jono and nobs scooped it merk got tooken out.it is what it is my shunns scooped it.

IMG_6892.jpg

this wall looks likes shit now. you really think that you should have went over that classic bronx history? now it looks like shit. yah niggas is straight TOY! in style and in mentality of this game, yah the lil wayne and young bergs of the graff game. thank you for making this thing we appreciate and love, look stupid and lame. yah should all go back up on that spot, blind fold yourselves hold hands and jump off the top of it at the same time.... garbage!!!!!

ovie was alredy blamed by merk and merk throwie aint all that itself ace and sko took merk out.and most of ya niggas jus stay online all day sukkin balls and actually dont do shyt in the steets but offer free blowjobs on 12oz.2010 niggas aint sleepin papii pick ya paint up. i agree the wall was lookin way better when ovie and jaes was up there but merk jono and nobs scooped it merk got tooken out.it is what it is my shunns scooped it.

the wall looks like shit! plain and simple. get your english together i dont speak spanglish...... that shit looks hurt. and i dont pick paint up, i shake it and use it..... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

IMG_6892.jpg

the wall looks like shit! plain and simple. get your english together i dont speak spanglish...... that shit looks hurt. and i dont pick paint up, i shake it and use it..... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

keep riding the wave :)

u probly tight u never will see your name up there.lol

they was prolly like "yea fuck them niggaz, its our turn to shine" ( high five ) * SMACK *

then

12 oz says -

" huh, what the fuck is that toy shit? Cant even read it"

1234778541_lol.jpg

keep riding the wave :)

u probly tight u never will see your name up there.lol

Lol nah I never wanted my name there cause the right people had the spot I had like 9 spots on the degan, but back then u was filling in coloring books and asking mom for some more sunny delight I had all them track spots and back of building spots, that's whn Joe blow was out there chasing niggas..... Shit is horrible if u didn't tell me what it said just now I wouldn't have even known. BASURA my nigga shit is garage. Don't be tight I speak English sin barrera. I honestly don't care who you are or what you write. They should crumble that building like right now.

they was prolly like "yea fuck them niggaz, its our turn to shine" ( high five ) * SMACK *

then

12 oz says -

" huh, what the fuck is that toy shit? Cant even read it"

1234778541_lol.jpg

hahahaha good one bruh. but then check it niggas aint do it for the "12 oz"

if it wasnt for a website ya wouldnt even be on 2 most shyt keepin it 100.

technology puttin 2 much air in these airheads 12oz the new world order lmao