N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
straight up. the graff scene is what yall motherfuckers make of it. get that graff in NY is dead shit the fuck outta here..just cause niggahs in other parts of the world are rockin with dif and maybe better style dont mean shit..just means THEY ASS HAS MORE FUCKIN TIME TO DO THEY FUCKIN PIECE! other parts of the world dont have DT's on every corner with a police staff that feels like a million, and all types of graff prevention whatever. so why dont those so called ill writers from other places come to the city and try that bs and see how long it takes for them to get knocked! comin from the south up here to the city was fuckin drastic for me..niggahs didnt even do 2 letter throwies where im from, why? cause we had time to do w/e the fuck we wanted so the thought never crossed our minds. now GRANTED, some of these kids like LOW5, SKATE, MIRC, MAIN, AND THE ENTIRE RAC CREW (maybe with the exclusion of COS) to name a few..need to take that sketch your shit out for a good few years before you hit the streets mentality into consideration cause as much as they write they little freehands and throw they no style havin ass fills around, they shit looks horrible. in respect they are doin they thing..but in the end its about QUALITY OVER QUANITY. i could give a fuck if your name is on every corner, if that shit has no style it just makes me hate your shit that much more.

bump