N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
if niccas aiint ready for war dont graff that just a start getting shot at guns getting pulled on u

niggas aint built for this! talk all that hot shit online but when they see you niggas teefs gettin punched out they mouth.. or they screamin "IM DOWN WITH TEAM!!!!!! I KNO SMAASH!!!!" knowin damn well u aint down and that WONT save u from a ass whoopin.. b4 this nigga turns state witeness im tellin him to leave them niggas alone cuz u aint built like that....niggas neva lissen then they card gets pulled now im the bad guy.

you dont want me to tell the truth live a better life.if you a sucka act as such.niggas wont be mad at you for bein honest:eek:

Snitch_poster_W6390.jpg

bumpp

niggas aint built for this! talk all that hot shit online but when they see you niggas teefs gettin punched out they mouth.. or they screamin "IM DOWN WITH TEAM!!!!!! I KNO SMAASH!!!!" knowin damn well u aint down and that WONT save u from a ass whoopin.. b4 this nigga turns state witeness im tellin him to leave them niggas alone cuz u aint built like that....niggas neva lissen then they card gets pulled now im the bad guy.

you dont want me to tell the truth live a better life.if you a sucka act as such.niggas wont be mad at you for bein honest:eek:

Snitch_poster_W6390.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D39Lm_HRfOs lol

this nigga claim he aint a snitch but 5 mins after i pull his card on flickr he emailin me talkin about he know my facebook page and gonna photoshopp my pics!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

gods and clods my blabbermouth...gods and clods

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/103741

niggas soo real they gotta go on a nigga facebook page (ONE THATS USED TO FUCK UNLIMITED AMOUNTS OF PUSSY NOT to stalk niggas for tellin the truth) and photoshop pics :lol: have fun wit photoshop my eye witness.. you have officially hit rock bottom....

early sunday morning

phone ring......

smash:who this?

@v: huff huff huff yo smash..? huff huff huff yo this nigga n**er jus pulled a gun on me yo! i was walkin out my house.. huff huff huff i ran huff huff huff nigga chased me into the school yard across the street from my house yo... i pulled a hammer and tripped and fell huff huff huff ... he stood over me and pulled the trigger.. nigga tried to kill me yo! what should i do? should i call the cops? huff huff huff this shit is crazy! its only graff!!! huff huff huff this nigga a loser son!! he tried to kill me over grAFF!!! what should i do???

smash: you aint got no ratchet nigga? go handle urs!! the fuck you callin me for???

@v: son i already called the cops im waitin for them now...

smash:wow you called the cops dude? thats crazy...... yeaaaah i gotta go. good luck with that

*click*

What the fuck! What's all the fucking huffing about? Is he fat or was he snorting coke while telling you the story? Lol huffing like he running a marathon lol

son the shook!

'cause ain't no such things as halfway crooks

scared to death, scared to look

they shook!!!!

Go home who ever that was go do some push ups drink a beer and do a YouTube video of how you gonna shoot niggas and you got goons you lil Wayne tight pants skateboarder lol!

Yo anyone know whee I can buy real shitty artfag canvas and sell them to tourist?