N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

AND THAT FUCKING TRANSFORMER TRAIN IS HOT GARBAGE

MAD SEMI PRECIOUS STONES GET THAT SHIT OUTTA HERE

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

whoa whoa whoa my gannon, im not bumping it what so ever im just saying what i know the chain to be, its not diamonds my mini lord its mostly that diamond cut shit and fake rubies like in zelda..... hes like 3 inches taller then a midget, hes a mark yah heard!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

whoa whoa whoa my gannon, im not bumping it what so ever im just saying what i know the chain to be, its not diamonds my mini lord its mostly that diamond cut shit and fake rubies like in zelda..... hes like 3 inches taller then a midget, hes a mark yah heard!!!

I can dig it my gualla!

niggas be rocking mad funny style shit I would even respect it if they said what those "stones"

really where gem quality semi precious stones mounted on 10k white gold

and/or color treated man made diamonds

I never understood when someone said someone was too out of their league to diss em.

Makes no sense what so ever.

It is certainly a different story if your dissing someone for fame.

But if there is a legitimate beef, nobody is out of anyone's "league". We all play in the same division in this game.

thats true but there is a tier system in play......

I never understood when someone said someone was too out of their league to diss em.

Makes no sense what so ever.

It is certainly a different story if your dissing someone for fame.

But if there is a legitimate beef, nobody is out of anyone's "league". We all play in the same division in this game.

you dont get to walk up to floyd mayweather on the street and expect to get a shot in the ring just cuz you asked...sometimes u gotta get your weight up a little bit before a champ is gonna bother doing anything more than yawning

thats true but there is a tier system in play......

I understand respect being taken into play...

And of course everything is situational..

Still though, a legit beef is a legit beef. Just because someone is nice doesn't make him untouchable.

Bringing up Mayweather is kind of stupid imo....Boxing isn't graffiti. Of course you shouldn't get a shot at the belt if you haven't established yourself as a fighter, and nothing is being asked here...