N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?

A FELONY FOR POSTERS?

WTF IS GOING ON? THOSE THINGS ARE SHITTY TO BEGIN WITH, NOT TO MENTION EVERYBODY HATES THEM, EVEN MOST OF THE MTA WORKERS. THOSE THINGS ARE A FUCKING EYESORE. THE REAL SCARY PART IS HOW THE JUSTICE SYSTEM PROTECTS THESE CORPORATE CROOKS AND THEIR AGENDA. ITS SAD THAT A PIECE OF PAPER WHICH WILL GET REPLACED NEXT MONTH GETS YOU A F-DOCKET, WHICH FUCKS YOUR LIFE FOREVER. EVERY JOB APPLICATION YOU GOTTA PUT THAT YOU ARE A FELON, AND IN DESCRIPTION YOU WRITE \" I WAS WRITING ON SUBWAY POSTERS\".....UNFUCKINGBELIVABLE!

Ideaological and physical crimes against property and its value aint nothing to play with.

I mean if you want to write graffiti in this era you're going to have to make desperate efforts to not get caught or start stretchin out that butthole for the man. No more d.a.t.'s or a.c.d.'s you pop a marker tag you're catching an F at worst and an A misdemeanor at best and thats still nothing to play with. Not to mention how ambiguous "guilty beyond a reasonable doubt" really is, so you're rollin the dice in court too.

microchips in your celly, the game dont stop.