N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

U MUST BE OUT YOUR FUCKIN MIND BOY, WE HUSTLE HARD ON THIS SIDE HOMEBOY, DONT MAKE DO IT AGAIN WITH 50'S, U MAD UR STACK GOT SMASHED IN... TRAPPIN AINT DEEEAD YOU NIGGAS JUST SCARRRED! 3DB $AD MONEY GANG, RIP CEETMURDA!!!RIP JINKSPEK

maybe its scared.... or maybe its smart.... who the fuck brags about hustling online ?? real smart.......

so some dude from amsterdam does really good KEO sketches...i struggle to understand why all this shit is in the NEW YORK CITY THREAD...wipe your mouth off buddy

is this dude FROM new york? does he live in new york? whats the connection to this thread other than you having sperm dribbling out of your grillis from this guy trying to get NYC to "recognize" someone who is irrelavant here...you are always posting pictures from europe in here of writers who are from europe...i dont get it.

I been sayin that. niggaz have no NY pride.