N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

it's amazing to see the abundance of writers that lack grammar and punctuation.

get with the program my slug shits.

i also see too many grown men still getting their feelings altered out of perspective through 12 ounces of verbal sodomy. pull your pants up and grab your balls, lets keep it moving my genie.

how mentally weak and un self centered must you be to let your emotions run wild through an html scripted website, my hermaphrodite.

imagine on the streets, i can son a nigga with your caliber faster than niggas with broken condoms.

better yet, i can son you faster than niggas son azel on a daily basis.

and yep, you guessed it, i can even son you faster than petroleum p gets sonned by cincinnati.

time to regroup and think about how inevitably gay youve been acting for the longest , my g star.

the godsworth signing off.

watup internerds

i have a question one of you out there could hopefully help me out with. Does anyone know any good spots to cop fake north face jackets. I got websites i could holla at but im not trying to wait that long and go through all that. If theres any china town spots what have you i could go cop on the spot pm me let me know whats good.

and in advance to anyone that got some smart shit to say. If you think im stupid for coppin a fake face jacket. I think YOU'RE stupid for paying 300$ and up for any piece of clothing that your going to get paint on and fuck up anyways.

it's amazing to see the abundance of writers that lack grammar and punctuation.

get with the program my slug shits.

i also see too many grown men still getting their feelings altered out of perspective through 12 ounces of verbal sodomy. pull your pants up and grab your balls, lets keep it moving my genie.

how mentally weak and un self centered must you be to let your emotions run wild through an html scripted website, my hermaphrodite.

imagine on the streets, i can son a nigga with your caliber faster than niggas with broken condoms.

and yep, you guessed it, i can even son you faster than petroleum p gets sonned by cincinnati.

time to regroup and think about how inevitably gay youve been acting for the longest , my g star.

the godsworth signing off. [/color]

lemme find out promethazine p got your feelings on life support in a graff forum say it aint so my gymnastic leotard ..regroup put the nasal candy away and put ya self back in order my slime your frequency soundin muffled get it together ..lemme find out you aint built to ride them shark infested austrailian waves with the big kahoon ...a thug changes..that love changes....

time to regroup and think about how inevitably gay youve been acting for the longest , my g star.[/color]

Hey looks like you're making more enemies on here huh? You're pretty good at that.

Watch out folks once cincinnati starts using his patented insult format people will be sonned!

:lol:

Get off the pre-soak my ropa viejo.

You're looking extra worn out.

Get it together my rinse cycle.

Grab a protractor my T-Square.

You're looking extra obtuse.

Get it together my polygon.

I normally won't promote this language, but you get a thumbs up on that one...niggas is gonna be running to goggle to decipher that one...my pythagorean theorem:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: