N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

de2.jpg

rd-live-action2.jpg

rd%2B2.jpg

sixcentz: what do you write?

rd 357: RD 357 .......a long time ago I wrote ROB in like 79

sixcentz: where are you from?

rd 357: the city of NY uptown HARLEM early on but I moved so much

I don't recall

sixcentz: how long have you been writing for?

rd 357: 21 years only counting trains I wrote alot before that but like 83 I picked up heavier then my usual

sixcentz: who was your influences?

rd 357: BAN2 OTB ...TDS BEO COSE ??? I grew up during the TFA vs TVS wars. It was a war because both crews were pulling out fly ass whole cars every fucking weekend but none of it ran unmarked ...they would catch each others shit like no tomorrow ......TFA was SKEME, SPADE aka DEZ, DAZE, MJ, JT, TANK, CHARLES, MD, RADIO, CANCER tfa, TRAP tfa, >>>>>>>>>>>>TVS WAS TKID, MIN, BOOZER, SWAN3, SHOCK123, SACH, BENO ......all a great part of my life

sixcentz: who did you start writing with?

rd 357: I started with LACE esp, NADA esp, RADAR esp, LUCK esp, DES, SASH, HOI esp, FELON esp, CB3, XMEN, SHEEN13 otb, CORD otb, ..tank tfa was an ol friend

sixcentz: Who in the graf game did his thing?

rd 357: would have to be COST krt ...everyone jocks that JA fuck but CO dumped out so much paint and ink before JA even knew about graff ....OK cope 2 also did so much on trains he kinged the 4's and the 5's He had the insides then did the same with outsides plus he had alot of D trains ..but cope 2 fucked up when he went legal wit permission spots. COST KRT RETIRED a true CHAMPION ..I AM A FRIEND AND OL PARTNER OF COST krt.. i even tried to get him out by dissing him verbally on tagmag interview. my reason to fuck up are friendship was FAME FAME FAME he was the only real street compition out there and when i started up again i wanted compition from COST krt but he retired ..so i started a smudge campain against him ........ALSO I LIKE POVE throw ups &..FN THROWS .......now im only telling ya what i like that dont mean there the oldest graffer out till date like STAYHIGH149 .

... subways burners>>>tkid ..he still has that real underground style ..seen 2nd because SEEN shit got to candycoated over the decades ..... FBA crew ...CIA crew ....................................

INSIDE TAGGERS JEE james t.o.p fucking rocked ...........

RTW was the best STRONGEST LONGEST LASTING CREW I WOULD SAY........i grew up as a # number line kid so my favorite crews were TFA TVS TDS OTB TC5 ESP 357 >>

357 WAS ESP ..ONCE APON A TIME AND BEFORE THAT IT WAS ESA .....ESP= EAST SIDE PARTY =..EXTRA SICK PARTNERS ...ESA WAS EAST SIDE ARTIST ............ALLSO WAS THE BUDWEISER BOYS =WITCH WERE THE COLUMBIA COLLAGE RAPISTS ....DAVE FILLIEO .....///////////////////////////////////////////RD SWITCHED IT ALL INTO ONE 357CREW .BEFORE MTV WAS ON TV .........IT WAS NOT EASY

sixcentz: who are you down with?

rd 357: I am down with my self .

sixcentz: are you a bomber or piecer or both?

rd 357: i like to do it all rollers, burners, blockbusters, tags ....TAGS ARE MY FAVORITE!!!!

sixcentz: favorite thing to paint?

rd 357: 6 TRAINS

sixcentz: any great stories?

rd 357: I was on a ledge in the upper west side doing a fill in in like 1988 maybe later I think jj was already dead,,, any way de3 was on the street watching out .Some old lady opened her window and started beating me with a mop stick I fell off ledge but tried to grab some shit on way down sop I wont fall .My wedding ring got stuck on a nail hanging out the wall so like 11 feet from the ground I was hanging by my ring ..de3 had to get garbage can to stand on to un hook my ring and body from nail ..The nail ripped my finger so bad ...de3 grabbed me by legs from can and lifted up I fell into him like Jesus being removed from the cross. It hurt!! The old bag with the mop stick was throwing water on us ,,talking about calling cops ....We ran ....Shit I can talk your ears off all night till the sun comes up about train raids ...stabbing ..Like the 149 stitches on my cheek ...From 175th street A train lay-ups ..............To shocks from 3rd rails to just stonecold passing out from spray paint fumes while doing insides ... cost krt sliding on ice in a lay-up and busting his ass while cops chased us ,,,by the way CRAZY ASS COST KRT still got away with us all... there was like 10 of us , that bitter cold night in the lay up .....His ankle was bigger then my knee that time

sixcentz: shoutouts?

rd 357: SHOUT OUTS TO ALL MY DEAD SOLDIERS JJ, ROST, NICKY PERRIE, AONE tds, DEBORAH, EL3 & CB 3 x men

TO ALL I LOST CONTACT WITH NASH U5 BBK, COST KRT, CHARLIE, NASE tns, SPACE, HATE, SAER smalls, KK, PK,

NOTE, SADIST TSS, HEART 666 TSS WINKY,(GINKY THE BEST POOL PLAYER ON EARTH), ALPO, ASIAN, & THE FALDEADA TWINS, ALL MY NIGGAS IN EAST HARLEM,WASHINGTON PROJECTS, EAST RIVER PROJECTS , JOEY TDS,

DAR, CUBA, BLAKE, CASH TFT, SPON GNR , 105 ST posse .

sixcentz: thanks alot

95156125_3d969097f2.jpg?v=0

04142006141029IMG2242.JPG

532028586_2f71e13d7a.jpg