N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

why sell in the stores wut yu cud sell ina streets

Why my diesel have fiends in the spot on the floor for days why you screamin' like it's slug, it's only the hawk

why my buzz in L.A. ain't like it is in New York

why u forcin' u to be hard

why ain't u a thug by choice

why the whole world love my voice

why try 2 tell 'em that it's the flow son

And u know why they made the new twenties

Cause I got all my old ones

THAT'S WHY..

i believe it is a character done by some guy that writes printer from the bronx ..

I love when people come back after being banned for snitching, self promote themselves again, then try and play like they aren't that person. Do you think we can't see your IP address, and match it up to your other screen names? I'm sure you're going to come back with a new one. So......

Not for nothing, but you dropped an article with legal names on it. Supposedly, you also went in and added what they write? I heard you edited all of that out after people flamed you, but that's all hearsay. Either way, you did find an article with legal names, and decided it was a brilliant idea to share it with everyone on your favorite graffiti forum. We can't have that shit on here. You should just stop while you're ahead man. You're bound to do something you'll really regret. Luckily for anyone who wants to get to you, they know what you write because you self promote like it's for the gold. Congrats!