N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

WOW this is one of the dopest back in the day spots...Crazy Eddie, Purple Rain

cant forget about free willy and lethal weapon...but that purple rain was by far the rawest..dripn straight through the envelope....ahhhh the good'ol days!

BUMP THAT!!!...Where it @ now????

Let me explain something. If your over 30 years old still smoking dust,or even daydreaming about where the good stuff is in '09. you need to take a long look in the mirror and reivaluate what you're doing wit your life. smh this is 2009, get them priorities straight.

Let me explain something. If your over 30 years old still smoking dust,or even daydreaming about where the good stuff is in '09. you need to take a long look in the mirror and reivaluate what you're doing wit your life. smh this is 2009, get them priorities straight.

COSIGNED! DUST IS A HORRIBLE DRUG YOU MIGHT AS WELL JUST SMOKE CRILLS OR SLAM RONS IN YOUR NECK

novas faces fell off they use to be cool in the mid 90s daz may have some old pics of some from the freedom tunnel in his album..and carl 2dvs is the og running man that new shit is trash...who was that dude that did the m as a face from the 90s he hit mad tunnels now that nigga was ill and so was dexxas charaters he did on his de throw ups like the lady bugg i wish i still had flicks of that

i usually agree with your opinions and offtop recognize u know your history but ave swk"running man" been around 20-25 years.

i know carl 2dvs been around long too, but when i see running man i think ave. not carl.

carl might have did one first but ave owns that.

i usually agree with your opinions and offtop recognize u know your history but ave swk"running man" been around 20-25 years.

i know carl 2dvs been around long too, but when i see running man i think ave. not carl.

carl might have did one first but ave owns that.

u are right my comment is wrong about the running man its some other newer douche bag who trys to do the running man also