N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

4808950782_cc05837dd9_b.jpg

BUMP A NIKKER BEZT WIT DA FIRE CHARACTER RITE THERE. MAY HIS GOOD SOUL REST IN PEACE SCRAP.. THIS PIC RITE HERE MY MANS WAS BACK WHEN DIS GRAFFS SHIT WAS STILL LIVE NIKKAS DROPPIN BURNAS ON THE M-LINE LIKE IT WAS NUTHIN AND PLUS EVERY YALL KNOWS BEZT GOT THE CHARACTERS ON SMASH LOCK KID. WE OUT HERE FAM..... U KNO... DRANKIN... BOMBIN... SMOKIN... LIVIN THAT RFW LIFE THAT RFWRECKLESS LIFE STYLE FAM THAT TRUE RIDGE WOOD FRESHPOND WAY OF LIFE U DIG... NIKKAS WAS OUT HERE IN THEY HEELIE/CHANCLETAS FUSIONS EVERY DAY SCRAPDULA DROPPIN BACK 2 BACK FILLINS U DUG... R.I.P. JEKS IOD RFW FOUNDER OF 2 SAD AND THE Jamba Juice Restauraunt Chain A NIKKA WAS A TRUE ALL STAR OLYPMIC PLAYA OF THIS GRAFF SHYT SCRAP REAL TALK HAD THEM PRISMS ON DECK WIT THEM COPE2 EDITION IRONLACKS TOO FAM

Yo str8 up an down, jus com in thru 2 pramote my new debut album u feel me its called "whats a bezt tho?" exclusive mixed and produced by dj Kay Slay and papoose and of corse french montana will b featured on 3 tracks

"whats a bezt tho"

"who is you"

and "what it do scrap"

iight so y'all give it a check it out u feel me iight 3