N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

whoever does that face or vicious pussy monster or w.e the fuck that is.....................QUIT graff contains letters and numbers not that toyness

Nigga watch your toy lil mouth nigga thats usee watc drugs gang nigga swag!!!! Lol lil toy ass nigga talkin crazy gtfo

Boogie down productions was down with the iluminaiters juu diggzz. shoutout to a scrapalam for holdin it down u nikkas is xfl imitatein real nikkas field goals juu hurd.... nikkas really be da type o nikkas to be doin some type of shit dat some real typa nikkas be doin juu digzzz....nikkas is udd shook typa nikkas to be shook of a white nikka in a suit my nikka iz u crazy?

Nigga... who is u 2 come thru imitaten XFL nikkas who reall touch down tho scrap? U str8 jockin the vernacolour on some rime biting 3ess type steezo scrapalamb how u say a nikka suck when u aint even got M line spots tho scrap? Tell me this.... Who in ya squad got a mixtape droppin tho? Put it like this.... its a throwie scrap, how u jock a throwie tho? u the type 2 quick get his heelies pulled and get stalled on at 5 pointz slime how u sound rite now tho