N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

EVERBODY

TWONPOO IS EWOK

AND HE'S GAY

MOVED TO CT WITH HIS DOMESTIC PARTNER

LOL, you are one dumb polish idiot. Keep at it though, sooner or later youll figure it out Im sure, and even then, you wont do anything, youre a internet non descript . Till then Im just gonna keep herbing you for all the dumb shyt you say everytime you open your mouth. :lol: :lol:

and I dont even think ewok is from/is in conneticut. You read too much Saster.net :lol: :lol:

um yes please do so cause i never seen anything from UEND that is not legal.... so stop sucking him off and show me proof you fagg

Uend would slap the shyt out of you if you was ever man enough to state ur name, but we all know how shook you are, and how you just pop your head out just long enough to bitch and moan then go back in your shell in hiding. go back to your coffee shop mr Manhatten ave and Grand. :lol: :lol:

oh this is too easy.

Now you riding uends cock???? You should cause maybe he can teach you how to really piece. You fucking little fuck. Uens would won't be slapping nothing you gay ass toy. You know where to find this white polish fuck. Come to my hood faggot.

hey, lets keep arguing forever and ever. you still a pussy in hiding.

I wish Uend would show me how to piece hes nasty as fuck! What was your point again? oh right, just crying all over the place about anyone whos nasty and gets props. while you cry yourself a river b'cuz no one ever mentions you. :lol: :lol: :lol:

1_1158096118_KILL_Y.jpg

if you aint killing shit then you aint on it

and if you wanna get on it... go to a lay up and write something... anything... they go crazy over trains. its like abuncha chickens with their heads cut offf... or like that realworld episode where they are all chasing chuwawas.... its mad funny. like omg?!!?!?! someone WROTE ON A TRAIN?!!?!?!??! HOW DID THEY GET THE PAINT ON THE TRAIN?!!?!?!?!?!?! WHAT IS THIS?!