N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

New York — A Brooklyn graffiti vandal got tagged with a 42-count indictment Thursday for using acid to etch his "GEAR" and "G7" markings into Queens bus shelters.

A******** T*******, 19, faces four years in prison for causing $5,100 in damage to 21 glass bus shelters in 2009.

"We will not allow such individuals to mar the beauty of our city or threaten to return us to the days when our transit system and our highways and buildings were covered with graffiti," said Queens District Attorney Richard Brown.

T******* is the second graffiti vandal to be charged by Queens prosecutors in recent months.

In January, M****** Y****, 23, of Queens, was charged with criminal mischief for spray-painting his "SAONE" tag more than 50 times around the neighborhoods of Glendale, Richmond Hill and Forest Hills.

Unlike T*******, Y**** was not picky about where he put his tag, prosecutors say.

He painted on buildings, light poles, traffic signs, railroad overpasses, a bus shelter, even a marked police van.

He used a rock to scratch his tag into bus shelters, they said.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
New York — A Brooklyn graffiti vandal got tagged with a 42-count indictment Thursday for using acid to etch his "GEAR" and "G7" markings into Queens bus shelters.

A******** T*******, 19, faces four years in prison for causing $5,100 in damage to 21 glass bus shelters in 2009.

"We will not allow such individuals to mar the beauty of our city or threaten to return us to the days when our transit system and our highways and buildings were covered with graffiti," said Queens District Attorney Richard Brown.

T******* is the second graffiti vandal to be charged by Queens prosecutors in recent months.

In January, M****** Y****, 23, of Queens, was charged with criminal mischief for spray-painting his "SAONE" tag more than 50 times around the neighborhoods of Glendale, Richmond Hill and Forest Hills.

Unlike T*******, Y**** was not picky about where he put his tag, prosecutors say.

He painted on buildings, light poles, traffic signs, railroad overpasses, a bus shelter, even a marked police van.

He used a rock to scratch his tag into bus shelters, they said.

People talk about Queens as being the worst borough for graf, but I tip my hat to anyone stupid enough to fuck with Queens and it's judicial system

The kid fucked up some bus stops so they're going to fuck up his life completely. All for what? Tourism and property values in an already over inflated city?

People talk about Queens as being the worst borough for graf, but I tip my hat to anyone stupid enough to fuck with Queens and it's judicial system

The kid fucked up some bus stops so they're going to fuck up his life completely. All for what? Tourism and property values in an already over inflated city?

i call bullshit on that "article",show me a link

$5100 damage?i did that last week bumping into a camry

i call bullshit on that "article",show me a link

$5100 damage?i did that last week bumping into a camry

No it's a real article... I'm not going to post a link because of names. But if you are so inclined search the NY Daily News site with some choice keywords and you will find the article.

The estimate is set forth by the court for replacing the shelter glass plus labor and associated costs and because it's city-owned probably very hard to contest in court

@nycisdead I agree with you, and of course Queens is the worst due to its suburban qualities... Look what happened to Desa... And like you said, you gotta be dumb / young so kids always get fucked out there...

No it's a real article... I'm not going to post a link because of names. But if you are so inclined search the NY Daily News site with some choice keywords and you will find the article.

The estimate is set forth by the court for replacing the shelter glass plus labor and associated costs and because it's city-owned probably very hard to contest in court

@nycisdead I agree with you, and of course Queens is the worst due to its suburban qualities... Look what happened to Desa... And like you said, you gotta be dumb / young so kids always get fucked out there...

thats fuckin crazy,dam kids and there graffiti...yo whats good with that fib on the belt pics,anyone take it yet,last month they buffed dc quick fast at the same spot,and dast 'dosk before that...it came out clean as fuck,if nobody got it ima get it tomorow with the ol camera phone

img3979fq.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

trapnnoxersuchfr8s2.jpg

img4497q.jpg

img4499tm.jpg

img4504xc.jpg

img4507qj.jpg