N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i'd rather be a lame than a douche who pays $200 for Reebok-esque shoes. :lol:

i like how you have "NYC" in your name when chances are most likely live in New York state. :lol:

this coming from someone who probably doesn't live in NYC himself. and i'm positive no shoe company is trying to model ANYTHING after a Reebok shoe. i'm assuming $200 is too much for you to afford for kicks, since seeing someone else do it bothers you so much.

this coming from someone who probably doesn't live in NYC himself. and i'm positive no shoe company is trying to model ANYTHING after a Reebok shoe. i'm assuming $200 is too much for you to afford for kicks, since seeing someone else do it bothers you so much.

i travel in throughout the DMV-NYC-Jerz area multiple times through out the year so I'm hip to the scene there.

of course, i didn't say there's anything wrong with spending $200 dollars on a pair of shoes in general, as for being a DC native I have quite the foamposite collection myself. it only became a problem when yo man was getting all tight like a girl over me talking about those blocky ass And 1 looking Tim Duncans so it's all good moe. :lol:

and you are..?

i travel in throughout the DMV-NYC-Jerz area multiple times through out the year so I'm hip to the scene there.

of course, i didn't say there's anything wrong with spending $200 dollars on a pair of shoes in general, as for being a DC native I have quite the foamposite collection myself. it only became a problem when yo man was getting all tight like a girl over me talking about those blocky ass And 1 looking Tim Duncans so it's all good moe. :lol:

and you are..?

you're hip to the scene? so you not from NYC is basically what you're saying. but automatically he isn't?

no, you didn't say anything wrong, but you did say someone who spends $200 on sneakers is a "Douche"

and MAYBE in your lame ass suburbs Reeboks and New Balances might be cool for you, but that shit is CORNY "appearance-wise" so stick to getting better at graffiti and then attack real graffiti heads

i see him all over the place, and he also has wall work, but from the 90s, back when photobucket and mobile cameras weren't so handy.

its funny how you jump on the defensive side and try to use your words to make your previous hatin' ass statements anything but.

ay i ain't really even gonna bother getting into some intellectual debate about some shoes on a graffiti forum because it's obvious you're one of youngin's groupies. idgaf how much work he put in all i know about dude is insecure about his And 1's.. I mean Nike's.

And some New Balance shoes cost as much as $400 dollars nah you got my 991 black thorns fucked up :lol: