N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I remember back in the days like 93 PE jumps out a car on knickerboker and in broad day light everyone knows that ave is packed. He jumped out the whip and pulled a can out from his waist and proceeded to take out this piece that was done in a mural, not sure if it who he went over ether way it was a older gentalman at the time which blew my mind at the time like seeing your dad pop a fill over a piece lol

Not sure if this is the right place for this, but it's all about NYC graff, so I hope no one minds. This is a zine I've been working on for a while and it's finally available.

Grilled has 72 pages of black and white photos, full bleed, limited to 100 hand-numbered copies with a silk-screened cover. It consists exclusively of photos of tagged up, dirty, drippy NYC doors and is a tribute of sorts to the 50 Doors zines by Austin McManus. If you've written your name on any doors in the city in the past couple of years, you're probably in here.

If you want a copy, send $10 to carnagenyc@gmail.com (includes worldwide shipping).

6344149745_4e0da2989b_z_d.jpg

6344144717_5f8c337d53_z_d.jpg

6344889066_d59f73d1b3_z_d.jpg

More of my graff flicks at flickr.com/sabeth718 and at carnagenyc.tumblr.com.