N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

writing all over a broad who you fed drugs to all night then flicking your tags on her while "the mystery man" points a gun at her That picture is so disgusting and stupid on so many levels I don`t know where to start Pigs troll theses sites but in Molly world everything is wonderful and cute :scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled:

SMUTS ON DECK

2qulxsl.jpg

2qulxsl.jpg

IM NOT GONNA BEAT A DEAD HORSE BUT MATE DID WAY MORE THAN JUST KILL DOWNTOWN......

HE HAD THE BX SMASHED AND HAD MAD SHIT IN BK THAT ROCKED FOR MORE THAN 10 YEARS

YOUR BUGGING OUT

YOUR BEING WILD DEFENSIVE FOR SOME ODD REASON

CALLETE QUE TE CALMO DOGGY NUTS

I think he mean "mater" killed downtown. If I'm not mistaken... And matey did 1 out like and 1 tag... Look out man that's All. Not a serious writer on any means. Mate rfc had areas in Bklyn locked down I thought he lived on Utica ave from what he did. Mater isn't a graffii writer by any means. He's been around over 10 years... A tag like every other month. Nothing special. Good hommie though.

Mate is an Ivy League graduate and bombed hard in the mid-90`s He never wrote Mater. He wrote MATE DFA RFC and probably hasnt taken a tag in years But if there is some youngin writing Mate well he needs to throw a 2 behind it Mater is stupid tag anyway How about Matter or Matters Those sound better anyway Thats my 2 cents