N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Lewy was in NYC...... Back in 2000-01.... The ones that's just got on the graft scene when 12pz and flickr got popular won't remember those days....

TRUE I DIDNT REALIZE THAT NEVER SAWEM UP I ONLY SEEN YKK WGF 2DX WHEN YOUR A KID WHAT STICKS OUT THE MOST IS WHOEVER WAS BANGIN HARD SMIRK CAME TO BUSHWICK AN SMASHED WIT DEK CAN WE SEE SOME LEWY 2001 PICS??

IF THAT WAS THE CASE HE WOULD BE DOWN WITH NY CREWS ALL THE OLD SCHOOL HEADS DONT KNOWEM

i think people noticed, how memorable they thought it was is another question, i don't personally mind his shit, these days i seem to like damaging graff more Its hard to argue those things aren't damaging your building..

i think people noticed, how memorable they thought it was is another question, i don't personally mind his shit, these days i seem to like damaging graff more Its hard to argue those things aren't damaging your building..

I FEEL U HES DOING HIS THING I GIVEM PROPS I NOTICE ON FLICKR ALL HIS SEATLE STUFF DIDNT HAVE THE STAR NEXT TO THE L AN ALL THE OLDER STUFF.MY POINT WAS HOW NYC GRAFF HAS INFLUENCE ON OTHERS NOT THAT IM TRYING TO TAKE ANYTHING AWAY

I NEVER HEARD OF LEWY UNTIL 2009 HE MOVED TO NY AFTER 07

THIS TIME PERIOD LEWY DIDNT EXIST IN NY

2cht6af.jpg

word thats weird.. i remember chillen with him teck remo and a shitload of other heads, WAY before 07 homie.

I remember one time stretch he quit drinking beer n shit, so he moved on to red bull... and would jus drink straight red bull all nite....

word thats weird.. i remember chillen with him teck remo and a shitload of other heads, WAY before 07 homie.

I remember one time stretch he quit drinking beer n shit, so he moved on to red bull... and would jus drink straight red bull all nite....

TRUE MY BAD I DONT EVEN KNOW DUDE BUT FROM WHAT MY EYES HAVE SEEN AN WHAT THE GRAFF GOSSIP GROWING UP I NEVER HEARD OF EM