N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
So what you saying is that just cause we used the same color and size.. automatically thats me? son you really bored with your life to really think i would create a screen name to harass a nobody like you.. word to me you lucky you even have my attention so enjoy yourself.. tell everyone who you are so you can get that good old 12oz applause... its like.... 12 hours you talking about me.. seriously? ill pm you my netflix account name and password so you can watch a movie or something b, cause you watching me too hard.. i like bitches my G.... i dont like niggas that hide behind screen names and dont say shit to me in person... you bored family... grab a pencil with a big eraser and channel that energy elsewhere, Lord...

and for God sake... stop talking to that other nigga who you think its me... you falling into the 12oz trap...

Why that toy nigga think he somebody bruh he can't fuck wit the skwadreno 2dxterminate my dude dek let em have it :mad:

Sorry bruh I said I want a answer from someone who been around not one of u 12 oz saster toys who smashly got fooled in to thinkin he a g that been bangin. But we neva heard of him or u :huh:

thats funny, you never heard of me, i never heard of YOU :lol: :lol:

but you know of me now

all the fake screennames, lame duck jokes, and half stories about niggas you never met still cant hide the fact.... your still... you talking about ME on the computerthingy

thats what you do with your day?:lol:

for shame:o

thats funny, you never heard of me, i never heard of YOU :lol: :lol:

but you know of me now

all the fake screennames, lame duck jokes, and half stories about niggas you never met still cant hide the fact.... your still... you talking about ME on the computerthingy

thats what you do with your day?:lol:

for shame:o

#RETWEET

So what you saying is that just cause we used the same color and size.. automatically thats me? son you really bored with your life to really think i would create a screen name to harass a nobody like you.. word to me you lucky you even have my attention so enjoy yourself.. tell everyone who you are so you can get that good old 12oz applause... its like.... 12 hours you talking about me.. seriously? ill pm you my netflix account name and password so you can watch a movie or something b, cause you watching me too hard.. i like bitches my G.... i dont like niggas that hide behind screen names and dont say shit to me in person... you bored family... grab a pencil with a big eraser and channel that energy elsewhere, Lord...

and for God sake... stop talking to that other nigga who you think its me... you falling into the 12oz trap...

YOO netflix is my shit! tell me not how many times that save you from boredom when your at the crib

pause.jpg

Niggas is wild retarded, its a shame man... you had potential my son, after you hit the manhattan bridge you kinda fell my slore... now you being extra damp mouth with the multiple fakes you create daily... you transparent when you blitz jock niggas........ take a time out get a lunchable and change your adult diaper.. its past your wake up time.. Faggot.