N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
you niggas are some straight wack wanabe hood niggas that aint about it....hush up my son and sip on yur 4loko

Why do u keep responding to that nikka as if you have any clue who that nikka is .....

He has never been who he claims to be.... And is nuttin but a troll. Stop responding to that fkn herb.

why this nigga colo rockin bx like he aint from queens?

Since his marroonish / redish minivan got hit with KILZ .....(in queens)

and he got dragged out his car and beat up by some people...... (in queens)

And his main man got declared a certified rat .....(in queens)

--is how/why he dont rep queens.

NYC aint never fell off dudes is just sleeping..Bump everyone putting it in in the rotten apple natives and out of towners, BUmp to everyone that's making a come back.... Black white brown yellow green purple Asian malato Jewish Italian pr dr Indian Malaysian Russian swedish.. Bump Desa Kech good to see you dudes , heze on the come back , the whole BTM, 17 , 9th wonder, free Melk, TD, Fore, Sedo, Dazer, CHarlie hustle , hueso, Marty , Toper, Nemz, Since , Goal, Remo, free Boo 36, Buick, Jobe, Msk, mque , haeler, fuct,

Soup, Dkae, Shaun , same, jaone, Nemz , 0283, serf , mint, katsu, kruz , all those recently lost sace semz, Spek, erie, irak crew where you @? Anyone i left out peace to everyone. Paint, unite , and go global. Keep it going!!!

Old school graff beef was taken to the walls and handled on the walls... Nowadays these dudes is too emotional and let their feelings get in the way of this sport.

SHUT UP AND PAINT!!

people fought and were hospitalized over graffiti since the train days in the 70's. I don't know what you talking about...

you write, you fight.

people fought and were hospitalized over graffiti since the train days in the 70's. I don't know what you talking about...

you write, you fight.

He probably means, this new gossiping age that seems to just never end and get instigated by the internet is bullshit. Most people who sit behind their monitor or laptop haven't hit a real spot in months to years. Fuck outta hea!