N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
next year im doin the 4th right,gonna bring it back to the bombs..the smoke in the air,the smell of firepower...that crazy nigga on the block that would shoot his .38

That's right my dude I just finished lighting Brooklyn up. I was selling fireworks all month long made cash and lit up the sky

odd future is just a disgrace to hip hop and music in general

tyler looks like a jerk off anyway, plus the dude cries about his dad fondling him or some shit in his songs

Yo u seee them tweeting tearing down the factory bro..smh..wild styles and pieces gone to waste

As far as a hot dog contest goes ya mans seps had the whole thing on lock, Niggas aint really fuckin with seps wit tha hot dog eatin contest this niga has mad years in the game gettin it in. they said they lettin him in both the boys and girls contest cuz this nikka is really that serious about these hot dogs fam. this nikka jus str8 killin it like a nigga got 4 stomaches u dig. other ovents that occured, bezt step mom almost got in fight with seps gurl but the resolved it by a rock paper scissors compitition. bezt was there to and this nikka was riding his scooter thru and playin the saxaphone for money in the train station til 8pm. overall it was a good day 4 the RFW clan and no body got hurt ju hert