N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

the internet doesn't mean anything. jesus saves is a ridiculous old man that dont really know how to use the net so he come off actin ridiculous. you STILL got HIS name in YOUR mouth. if you respected him and his ups before nothing should've changed

you goin bout this the wrong way

how many graffiti writers have you met and then lost all respect for upon meeting them? the way these guys portray themselves on the internet might as well a part of their character because clearly the internet "rep" does mean something to THEM... I don't know about you, but I lose a lot of respect for self promoting writers on the internet... Because if the internet didn't matter to THEM, they wouldn't waste their time posting their photos all over the place...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
how many graffiti writers have you met and then lost all respect for upon meeting them? the way these guys portray themselves on the internet might as well a part of their character because clearly the internet "rep" does mean something to THEM... I don't know about you, but I lose a lot of respect for self promoting writers on the internet... Because if the internet didn't matter to THEM, they wouldn't waste their time posting their photos all over the place...

seen comes in here and self promotes almost every week, does he lose "internet rep"..?

my son calm down. he obviously didnt know what he was getting himself into but his life style was crazy enough that some shit like that would go down. you needa stop arguin about this and just remember him for who he was and what he did

you needa stop not shutting up and not telling cats what not to do "my son". did you follow that Mr. 12oz? lol

ARMORED OR WHATEVER THE FUCK UR NAME IS........U OBIVIOUSLY HAVE NO MOM NEVER DID,

I WISH I WERE IN HEAVEN AND MY MORGAN, KERSE BTM 3A TKO WAS STILL WRITING, AND LIKE HIM..........WISH I COULD JUST TAKE ONE THROW, CUZ U'D NEVER OPEN UR TRAP AGAIN.

K

• Like 1

ARMORED OR WHATEVER THE FUCK UR NAME IS........U OBIVIOUSLY HAVE NO MOM NEVER DID,

I WISH I WERE IN HEAVEN AND MY MORGAN, KERSE BTM 3A TKO WAS STILL WRITING, AND LIKE HIM..........WISH I COULD JUST TAKE ONE THROW, CUZ U'D NEVER OPEN UR TRAP AGAIN.

K

re-read that argument. i was not the one laughing about you being on here. :huh:

niggas gonna grow tittys readin this back and forth pansy ass bickerin. Aint yal nikkas no jealous a female tr8 my nigga. Ya niggas is str8 boogy borders not even known the 1st thing bout dis graff lyfe shit slime. How u sound 2 even rag food or cir like that ya nikkas gotta do ya history str8 up an down scrap. Polos on deck nigga we got champion hoodies, pink and baby blue tims, and jordan/heely fusions on deck nigga send ya boy a PM if niggas got enquirerys or hit me up on aim armorred429 @ aol.com

yal cats remind me of that asian nigga on the coney island bound D train clippin his finger nails and toe nails str8 not give a fuck slime. yall the type of nigga who wears sweatpants wit one pant leg rolled up. u niggas is not even wavey scrap like how u jock a throwie tho?? Put it like this... Its a throwie... how u jock that tho?????????? ya nikkas aint got 50 posts or better throw in the towel slime u not built 4 this

Nominee your dad must touch you in the wrong places for you to come on here and always wanna start with someone and hide behind your computer desk .... More and more you look like a cop to me and we alll know that all the nerds that was picked on in school become cops so they can fuck up all the cool kids life up.... Lol my young urkle

Nominee your dad must touch you in the wrong places for you to come on here and always wanna start with someone and hide behind your computer desk .... More and more you look like a cop to me and we alll know that all the nerds that was picked on in school become cops so they can fuck up all the cool kids life up.... Lol my young urkle

Nigga.. how u call a nigga a young urkle. Niggas is wild offended on the block in the face son. 1 thing 2 call a nikka a cop... but u dead ass gonna take it that far ? that aint even cool b. u must be some str8 cold type thoro nigga 2 call ya boy a young urkle. u some blood thirsty grimey type nikka son. im shook. i see u b. u must be 1 of them "cool kids" u talm bout huh