N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Cracked Ass

Senior Moderator - Posts: 7,810

Re: RETARDED SPOTS - 09-20-2007, 01:00 AM

No flicks...but my favorite retarded Brazilian story (true story)...forgot what he wrote but...

Dude climbs the outside of a 14-story apartment building with balconies. Breaks into the top apartment, robs it, writes his name on the balcony. Climbs down to the 13th floor, robs it, writes his name on the outside. Climbs down to the 12th floor, etc. Robs every apartment and writes his name on every balcony, all the way down to the ground.

Then he BURNS DOWN THE ABANDONED BUILDING NEXT DOOR so his shit will get on the news as the building next to the burning building.

That's the hardcore shit.

Dude didn't live to a very advanced age, as you might have guessed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGb3URAwfHc

PIXXAAAA.jpg

4034004864_c4fef2dfef.jpg

blogpic4.jpg

veo go to sleep its 8:10. past ya bedtime you little pillow fighting pussy. go ahead go on. zn is waiting under your bed with like 8 pillows.

yo vfr is in the city hes leavin b4 10 30 hurry up you might catch em n do your thing you know how to suck off wirters n get down in there crew WHILE DISAPOINTIN OTHER IN YOUR OWN HALF ASS NIGGA CALLING OUT YOUR OWN MANS SAD SAD NIGGA! YOU FAIRYTALE ASS NIGGA

Yo... Str8 up an side ways slime... Them jordan heely fusions is the officials ... Nikkas copped those in 7 different colors yaredino we doin it big. As far as a Bezt go tho the freshpond massacre/Drake collabo jus leaked the track list . ima put ya nikkas on dont never say i aint ever blessed u tho :

1. Frolicking (Intro)

2. Jimmy Back feat. Meek Millz, Rick Ross, & Bezt RFW

3. I Wanna Save You....(From You) feat.Trey Songz

4. My Eyebrows Say Yes, My Heart Says No feat. Swizz Beatz, Veo2, & Bruno Mars

5. Bar Mitzvah Money feat. Asher Roth & Bezt RFW

6. Peacock Feathers feat. Kanye West, T.I. & Lady Gaga

7. If I Were A Man feat. Nicki Minaj & Solange

8. Aub's Interlude

9. Mr Fancy Pants feat. T-Pain, PJ RFW, & JP RFW

10. Heart Throbbing feat. Caves RFW & Lil Wayne

11. Fuckin U Til I Cry feat. Justin Bieber

12. Signed, Sealed....Heartbroken feat. Trey Songz

13. Gallop To Me feat. Bezt RFW, Chris Brown & Rihanna

14. Let Me Fluff feat. The Eurythmics & DJ Khaled (Produced by BEZT)

15. Young Angel's Outro (Produced by ZN RFW)[/color][/size][/i][/b]

lmfaooooooooooooooooooo

LMAO we was in my homegirls crib wit con never went to no club you lyin as always. ive never seen a bezt in my life so you lying on that one too. and pinz n mease never chased me. i never seen them either. you fulla shit you just mad i rocked your shit and u was crying saying someshit about your mom tellin me u sorry for raggin me. you know deep down you a little leonardo dicaprio pussy ass nigga. and why u stay havin remo name in ya mouth?? looks like u the one riding the dick over here lil pussy ass nigga. remo dont cosign non of you birds. hes actually gunna smack you up for writting veo. that was his mans name you bird. i stand alone dont neeed no body for nothin. never have.

Lmao this nigga is hurting dukes feelings