N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

im the devil there is no joking over here im every bad day you had im every joke you told im dead im god im the streets you think is your hood im your crew in one person........im the rusto fat you cloged.....maybe im crazy maybe im the nigga you tell inside jokes abouts just to bagg the bitch in the party..but i smoke but i drink....maybe i crossed over to hel.maybe i love the devil..dam he is the worse dam why this nigga on 12oz talkin this shit...im just vescr bro skeams on dooors waitin for vs to go home im just waitin for the buff so i could come back every season for years and years...you seee most of yall will give this up.your mans do it so you do it.every real writer told me graff aint every thing but it is..........im reppin omhof till the death........willyb marcy ave were everyday was sad.....they was like yo what your dead do i was like he on dope whats god....you see wants you talk real they think you crazy and your gon.why 12oz.why my graff familly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!omh