N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
3ess and gigs are toy??? Really I aint gonna vouch for them but have u seen some of the shit posted on here ?? Minus gigs 3ess take nemz and a few other niggas out there only niggas rockin burners nigga.... But yet again adek and lewy is okay lol cuz they got ups and rock really big fills lol ... And ya also said if u got ups wit no style still toy ??.... Niggas on this site be no name toys not doin shit livin the old life....

sorry kid that 3s bullshit is toy look at the throw up it makes me want to ..THROW UP!

yet when you drop a so called "piece" it looks like you opened up a msk book and studied it a thousand times get the fuck outta here that shit is toy only young toys like that kindve weak shit. like done vida said toys love to use the "hatin on us" card when ever they are told the truth about there wack shit if your graff was dope you wouldnt have to sit up here daily promoting your self other people would put pictures of your work up and this a public forum you put your work up here your going to get honest opinions

the only 2 things you did get right = ny is wild toy nowadays!!

and that adek is the one dude who eally got the vice grip on the city .. official bombing no gimmicks adek juust lets the streets talk no promo no stickers and all that other shit straight up brolic scholar tags throw ups fillins

:cool:

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU JOCK:D

5258933835_395789f3d9_b.jpg

DEADLY HABBITS you know everybody's got 'em

Just that some niggaz try to front, try to cover shit up

But fuck that, I be wylin sometimes - you know why?

Cause suckers be thinkin that shit is sweet

Niggaz be thinkin that rap niggaz ain't real, haha

Yeah well that's aight, that's aight

Let 'em think what they want

YOU AINT REAL KIDDO:scrambled:

the only 2 things you did get right = ny is wild toy nowadays!!

and that adek is the one dude who eally got the vice grip on the city .. official bombing no gimmicks adek juust lets the streets talk no promo no stickers and all that other shit straight up brolic scholar tags throw ups fillins

:cool:

sad but very true cali took over a huge percentage of nyc i dont see how this comment came off as jocking propane is right the way these cali dudes are smashing the city its the way bombing was done threw out the city in the 1990s and isnt propane boys with adek?

good morning goons... okay listen up... someone posted a article off the utah website.. speaking something about flickr and how yahoo saves all your info... news flash people if you didnt know your comp saves it all and they can easily get your ip address with the judge consent, and you wont even be the wiser. So when they come knock you they taking pc's, ipods, phones even metro cards cause they can track where they card was used if you painted certain things... so those blowing up stations or like hitting certain stops. make sure you use a 1 way and throw the card out.

Now with the situation brought up. you gotta understand.... the people in that article was guilty red handed. because they were crushing steel. so if the boys come to your crib and knock you for your pics you can possibly fight it... but when you painting steel it doesnt run feel me? so if you got a pic of steel (with the umbers showing) they can say hey.. we know this is you where would you get this pic from? it didnt run .. how could you have gotten the photo unless u was in that tunnel, yard etc.. but if you got something that in public view what can they really say? everyone and there moms walks up and down canal st, and sees those fill-ins, that aint you... but the article did have a valid point, be more mindful of the info you just dump on your pc. like emails and contacts. cause when they come knocking they wanna get you, but they wanna keep the arrest rolling so they wanna try to get any evidence to try to knock people you may know. those dudes arent as dumb as people think they are.

lastly i know one of the people in the article and that person wasnt the most..... inconspicuous so im sure that was a easy evidence finder. so for all those reading this with an open mind.. keep your ship tight, and your nikes even tighter cause when them boys come... aint no stopping.. they straight blitzkrieg.... (<--- german word "lighting war" that's where football got "blitz" from)