N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
2q8yjw3.jpg

YOU DEAD ASS HATING ON THE SPOT? LMFAODISHF Honestly I'm not one to talk ahit about people's styles or how wack they are BUT if anyone does want to talk shit and you trying to compare yourself post a flick of something better you've done that tops it. My son was right with the battle b, everyone should cut back on the chit chat and post flicks or keep scrollin down.

1t7hu8.jpg

1zyk7i8.jpg

fucgfr.jpg

35jvxis.jpg

34zadu9.jpg

Just bumpin random old flicks...

FA YOU SOUND LIKE A BITCH

str9 up an d0wn...any yall niggas wan battle.....hit me on dat twitter fam......tell me this....who in ya squad got a mixtape droppin? none yall thats who. ya nikkas aint even real bombas son we the most offical neggas yall ever spoke 2....be grateful for exchangin literature wit tha gawds ju hert.......Ayo ya niggas isnt even real neggas....we been neggin neggas on this shit since 09 b.... real neggas on this side b get negged quick widdit ju heard? any1 wanna call me a toy get negged. slimes! peep the mixtape tho like I SAID WHO IN YA TEAM DROPPIN A MIXTAPE ALREADY .....THOGUHT SO...TOYS..I AINT EVEN NEVER SEEN A KYLE FILLIN IN MY LIFE DULA!!!!!! MAYOR GOONEBERG HOLLA AT ME ON SCONEX NIGGA U SLACKIN [/color][/size][/font][/i][/b]

rfwq.jpg

Funny shit is zn does look like that except more pimples:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

FA YOU SOUND LIKE A BITCH[/size]

Someone up there had Gusto's throw up "U"......just sayin. I'm goin surfin on Far Rockaway tonite at nite. Anyone wanna join me? I never done it but the world is soon over. So imma give it a try wit my boy out there. Far Rock surfin. If I don't make it back. Hook up my crew. TRU.