N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Funny..... if PINZ is toyer..... why did PIN straight jock the whole concept of PINZ "P" ?

Fk outta here , and if thats your man.... tell the nikka to get some originality.

Not the sharpest knife in the drawer are we? i said that its ironic that pin is calling noxer the toy of ny when pin himself is toy, so why would i put someone on blast like that if he was my boy?

and as far as pinz fuck that nigga i could give two shits about him

Not the sharpest knife in the drawer are we? i said that its ironic that pin is calling noxer the toy of ny when pin himself is toy, so why would i put someone on blast like that if he was my boy?

and as far as pinz fuck that nigga i could give two shits about him

Guess you are a few fries short of a happy meal then..... Cuz i never said shit about what pin wrote or said to noxer...... PLUS, that pic is photoshopped to say TOY.

And if you gonna sit n talk shit .... then state who you are... if not, then go drown, coward.