N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Post "did"work, now he's being a stingy ass motherfucker who criticizes 14 year old writers from Queens. C'mon Post lets make it happen my nigga

you said it best.. he did work has style for miles and if he could be at the moment would be puttin it in.. so who is some 14yr old that grew up threw internet graff to criticize him or any other writer who did work? post amongst many others are part of nyc graff history .. these 14 year scrubs are not and never will be i would rather have dudes like p and dek still around reppin for nyc then look at any of this horrible shit commin from the dudes who run there mouth i remmber when you had to be up to be seen why because there was no internet to upload pics to there was no montana cans there was no graff forums where any toy acn have an opinion on established writers toys were just allowed to sit back and watch the show improve there skills and become someone in the world of graff now toys sit on websites like these and talk shit to people they grew up jocking because this is the only form of attention they will get from real writers boy how times have changed im glad atleast a few people say something about this instead of being dicksuckers on the sidelines