N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
nigga u wish that was miss 17... nigga miss 17 wish that she was miss 17... lol that tupac thig is a rumor nothing concrete yet. i know the publicist thats breaking the story its nothing 100% yet...

yo this nigga break ribs knows the publicist that broke the story omg move over watch out TMZ break ribs is on the case..

yo i have a luxury lofty type of apt. for rent in willy b by KENT st. we are a tough team to handle at times and by far the cleanest but the most warmest household in the brooklyn section. we will warm your little cozy hearts up with love, attention and affection. Inquiries are to be emailed to us. By the way we are a 24 year old graffiti artiist (FIBS) and a 15 year old street artisit (DEK2DX) and are just renting out a room in the apt. it is a 2 bedroom apt. and you will have room for lots of ked shoes or any shoes for that matter (we just prefer keds) and a shwinn bike (FIBS has one), I have a HUFFY. Rent is due at the beggining of each and every single month and will be $675.00 not including electricity as that will be seperate. Please NO baloon blowers or cruise captains. Thanks and good fuck.

images-1.jpeg.90500243b98c815afd56ae4ccac96b97.jpeg

images-2.jpeg.27947b2526d68ca1860da7f0bddfbad2.jpeg

images-3.jpeg.8d04a2d69cf0370ed343aa020d46bd78.jpeg