N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
its all good at least niggas on this side keep everything 100

you cudnt keep withing 100 feet of us you lame!

hate us cuz u aint us plus u tight u docked from daddy nox aha

YOUR AN IDIOT U NIGGAS DONT KEEP SHIT 100 U ALL DULLAH THAT JUMP NIGGAS WHEN THEY DOLO TAKE BEZT DICK OUT YA MOUTH

YOUR AN IDIOT U NIGGAS DONT KEEP SHIT 100 U ALL DULLAH THAT JUMP NIGGAS WHEN THEY DOLO TAKE BEZT DICK OUT YA MOUTH

so, i guess your crew never jumped anyone ?

just stfu already, unless u gonna claim who u are..... every day its RFW this ... RFW that, if they so wack, and u dont like them nikkas... keep they name out ya font... Plain and simple, carry on and move on.....

that nigga pin is a fag that all he do suck dick :lol: :lol: :lol: he get no ups just suck other nigga

lol nicca space(since) only have 1 fill on 4 line and call him self up yo space hope you say same shit wen i run into you how your own mans doubted you nicca was like yo chill pin space to small for you and yet you run your mouth on here trust me im not print size

lol nicca space(since) only have 1 fill on 4 line and call him self up yo space hope you say same shit wen i run into you how your own mans doubted you nicca was like yo chill pin space to small for you and yet you run your mouth on here trust me im not print size

that 357 it ur size dick sucker n i wont run into u my 357 will fag so whoever told u that ask him about my cop killa cuz he will c u word 2 my son