N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

it's just shocking and scary how from the quotes from his statement, he is like bro'ing out with VS. Dude is a RAT, anyone that says otherwise is FUCKING RETARDED. just look at his statements, and thats just what they show in the newspaper.

that nigga is so stupid, im surprised he even knows how to type on a keyboard.

watch as in usual cope drama he is gonna start blaming everyone else for his arrest, starting with bitch ass ovie, GOD's of the RATS.

Cope2 further raised the ire of City Councilman (and graffiti critic) Peter Vallone Jr. when he left an expletive-filled message on the Councilman's voicemail. Vallone was opposed to a block party celebrating the release of a graffiti video game ("Get Up") and tried to get it shut down, because it promoted illegal activity. However, a federal judge ruled in the party's favor, pointing out that street performances of "Hamlet" or "Oedipus Rex" would have to be banned, "The denial of the permit on the stated grounds that the demonstration will 'incite' others to actually paint graffiti on subway cars is a flagrant violation of the First Amendment and cannot stand." Cope2 and Vallone later made up and Vallone told the News, "He seemed to be a good guy and he said he had left crime in the past. I'm actually sad to hear about this [arrest].

THATS WHY YOU GOT DOCKED FROM RBK THATS WHY I ROBBED YOUR CAMERA AT THAT PARTY YA GIRL INVITED ME TO FUCKMOSIS JONES

I docked myself I can't fuck with these goof ass niggas dodging me for my blackbook nigga's can't afford they own shit?

And stop playing I let you borrow it if you lit me up 3 for 50 what's up baby

word on the streets is bronx aka cheese got knocked due to footage they confiscated from menoz.. and thats where bronx ratted on red and the rest of the 429 niggas... soo cuz of menoz A BUNCHA NIGGAS WENT DOWN!

U need to get ya story straight, it was not menoz footage first of all.

i wont blam on here whos it was ... cuz it doesnt even matter.

second of all thou, jus cuz ya get knocked "because of sumone" doesnt mean they are a rat...

u can get knocked cuz ya lookout wasnt looking.... or footage gets taken from sumone while they get arrested....

i mean are u calling the videograff nikkas rats ? for those who got knocked for that ......

or the state ya name video nikkas rats ? for those who got knocked for that one ??

because of cheese a bunch of nikkas went down.

and nikkas go down because of themselves ...

yea it does imply guilt... 100 percent. So does his videos etc etc.

I understand the point ya gettin at, like favor for a favor thing... a d.a. owes me a favor, so imma see what i can do for ya type of deal.

and in reality thats possible indeed.

But we are not talkin about a neighborhood toy, a first time arrest... or anything like that. We talking about sumone that anyyyyyyyy hungry d.a. would love to take a shot at. Graff is not a cheap charge anymore, we both know that.

So yes ur idea of that favor being called in is veryyyy possible..... but then all it does is fuck him in the end... u can be ror'd and still get a state bid.. etc etc. His comments is his own persecution.

but heres another question.

at the VS book release shit ..

sum1 asked cope, how are u so cool with VS and claim nuttin is fishy

then asked VS... how do u have this guy in your book.. and NOT arrest him.....

i saw that VS book release and yea cope seemed like those were his boys making jokes

about the whole thing and i feel like this shit with cope now is a set up.

if cope probly one of the most mainstream writers in new york gets off on some easy

charges then any toy feels like he can do the same and the judge gonna be throwing the

book hard at kids trying to do that kids coppin pleas the DA giving out deals if u get them so and so i can see this being a huge set up

on the graffiti community its 2010 those yards should not be fucked with.

either there exploiting cope or he working with them.

Its all about what kind of lawyers you have kids. Wake up. You guys get public pretenders. Real life criminals with real attornys are a whole different story. Chances are your lawyer is already freidns with the DA and are making plea deals before your even set free on bail.

I will say its funny how brand new screen names sign up on here and spend a whole day trying to ruin copes credibility though. funny.

Theres actual writers out here that you guys roll with and post pics of daily that are ACTUAL rats, and you parade around like snichin is cool, droppin names on here all the time like some herb did to DCEVE a few days ago, but no one cares. Soon as Cope gets arrested you kids wanna spend days making up stories and usin the word "fishy" LOL.

You nigghaz are bored, if it aint Adeks tight pants or Skuf givin someone a style, or someone getting chased into a grocery store you guys got nothin else to talk about.

You need to go out and paint some shit and stop talking like your in NYU for Law, cuz it aint workin.