N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

katsu is up, he got an ipod app before anyone else, anyone coulda came up with it. but he did it. and put his name on it. anyone could have done a big stupid fire extinquisher fillin, but he did it. get with the program kids. while you figure out new ways to rack rusto other cats are making money work for them buying any color they want... from europe.

its a metaphor. but yeah, hatin a graff cat for any reason other then him raggin you, is some simple minded sideline type of faggotry

katsu is one of those dudes that if you hate him ,you are a hater.

i dont love me a fuckin katsu or anything but that mother fucker put in work. he does his own thing and hes more up than 99,9% of the cats who bicker on this site. myself included. i mean dude came up with that generic ipod ap before anyone else. i could have done it, you could have done it, but katsu did it.

he tries hard to impress us cats and if you dont like katsu u are just a regular old hater.

actually that app shit was some other shit before it for free and the shit sucked deadass...the katsu app (which does cost $$$) is waaaayy better than the original shit..if he had any sort of say in the design of it or w/e he made it poppin

for the new jack toy thats starting to write FIB..you might as well make up ur own crue and call it stm..lol..and if you have a brother,you can tell him to write axe too..wow you toys are really funny.but seriously for the real writers on here who ever sees this fib kid up should rag him,he gets no respect at all..

katsu has cool artistic faces and what not

but its not considered graffiti. graffiti is about letters

not a 1 liner face fill. he has alright straights and handstyles

but if ur gana say his face is graffiti, your wrong

smh thts like u sayin sabe kst isnt condisered graffiti either