N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
make this shit bigger so the toys can read it. mad new jock toy ass kids think they can go hard before getting good at graff. i was on paper for four years before i rocked more than a tag or two. its even worse that when someone tells them that their style isnt good and needs work , even in a constructive way, they just take it as someone "rIdiN d@ W4V3". you cant get good without someone helping you out and telling you what you're doing wrong. That's where the real issue is, even though there's this big new online community of writers, the real communal aspect of writing that existed up until the early 2000s is almost completely gone.

plus after these toys rock their scraggly ass scribbly fillins, none of us are dedicated enough to go out there and erase their ugly shit with some style.

i totaly agree with this

8610f4ca.jpg

open your third eyes my lords!!

whats good my niggas!!!! i jus wanted 2 shout out all my niggas on the oz showin love! im only here till the c-o comes back with his virtual billy club to shut me down but peace and love to all my graff niggas out here!

niggas can ban me from 12oz.. thats cool... +5 points for you mr. outta towner hipsters who run this site

im more comftable bein LIFES MODERATOR..and my 3rd eye can smell the bitch in you all the way from brooklyn

lookit me laugh at your small victory

wait.. look

24002_319733291836_656531836_4095459_2317021_n.jpg

alll 32 teefs nigga!

blackisraelites.jpg[/img]:lol: :lol:

peace and im out niggas!

its beer o'clock... and tykes buyin!:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvT-LHvvkQ8&feature=youtube_gdata

Then 5 mins later he said, "yo nobody brought a Dutch?" lol!!

Ignorance is bliss! Get in the kitchen and make me some food! Lol

All praises due to the mighty black man with the black power! .............2 for baby they got garbage down the way..... Lol