N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Tho Ewok is my boy for years and we both share the same ideas, I gotta say my shit comes nothing close to his. I've always made sure to stay away from drawing shit like bears, mean little birds, and mean detailed faces which is the main basis for his characters. his level of wildness is def something to look up to. I keep my shit on some deformed simpsons american traditional comic goofyness. all n all you're still right cuz dude is a big influence.

just for that I'll post this

4058444291_a0f27bb96f_b.jpg

big hommie dont take offense to it. it reminded me of it. in a good way i wasnt saying you jocking him. and i know the dude too real cool dude. now if i said your shit reminds me of map..... then i can see where you'd get upset. it was kinda a compliment. you doing it up baby and i salute you for that. just another reason to tell me to step my game up yah heard.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)