N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wastedandtipsy (View Original Post)

i do have to admit that "s" connection is rimeish. originally i wasn't even going to throw it up but i figured whatever. Rime's is negative space though

Is that a reptilian in my e? lol... Thanks for the good words. I have to say though, most of the handies you posted look like what i'm already doing except devolved. The wavey (literally) E looks alot like a gouch tag that was posted a while back... but you're obviously going to be better at your tag then i am and vice versa though. Should be interesting to see what you do with the throw ups.

As for my tag, the letters are hard to work out, but it's a commitment. It'd be weird to be called something else at this point. Besides, i enjoi what i do.

u gotta understand something ..tho youve never seen em in the street i have billions of gems flows throw ups that have only touched paper that most people havent seen i come up with a new throw up on the daily imagine i was to scan the thousands of papers i fuck with everyday ..maybe you do but ive only seen you get wavey with that one tag flow of yours i couldve imitated exactly but whats the fun in that ..i added my own spice to it nadameans u have a steady hand reach outside the outter limits and get wattery

Wait, I know a few other bx niggas that can kill it with the digital flow. AG, MEX, SERCH got hand style for days, early. That "S" connection(connecting with the K?)....niggas was doing that early..before Rime(not discrediting dude) if i'm not mistaken like early-mid 90's. P, correct me if i'm wrong. Ayo G, you should pull out some of your notebooks from H.S, that shit can serve as a know how to write graff for dummies, lol.